closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What watch are you considering picking up next?

Master
    In a very different league from most of the (very desirable) earlier mentions my eye has recently been caught by a couple of the Spinnaker range. It's a new name to me.. any thoughts, anybody?
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Barryboy View Post
    In a very different league from most of the (very desirable) earlier mentions my eye has recently been caught by a couple of the Spinnaker range. It's a new name to me.. any thoughts, anybody?
    Rob

There's a whole thread devoted to (mostly) slagging them off. Unfairly IMHO. I like mine, a lot. Sign-up for their newsletters and wait for the Black Friday sale - some seriously good deals.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ac11111 View Post

I do like the new black bay chrono black dial. Had enquired but they seem quite hard to get for now...
    this is one i’d like to get next, maybe in the reverse order, white dial with black subdials

What watch are you considering picking up next?

The Oris Dat Watt Limited Edition.

I think Oris have been producing some great looking watches over the last couple of years, and this latest release looks superb, has an interesting complication, and on top of that raises money to save the ocean tidal systems. All that from one of the few remaining independent Swiss watch manufacturers. What’s not to like...

Last edited by hhhh; 7th May 2021 at 23:41.