closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bought a new (to us) car and the previous owner must have been a watch lover

Bought a new (to us) car and the previous owner must have been a watch lover

LS600h was sold a while ago so it was fun to go to the Lexus dealer today to look at new Lexus RX450 options. Having had a really poor experience at the Porsche dealership (but the Cayenne was very cool indeed), it was great to be able to purchase a one year old RX450. We dismissed the RX450hl 7 seat option as too big for our requirements. The previous owner put this private plate on the car (which comes with it) and it made me laugh that it combines the car brand with one of our favorite watch brands!

More pics here if anyone is interested. Picking up on Friday. Very excited!

https://stoke.usedcars.lexus.co.uk/e...proved-qxcj3r6

More seriously, I might sell the number plate as I have another a personal plate to put on the car. We'll see.

Nice looking car and very nice to drive but I'd get rid of the plate. You wouldn't want to attract the wrong attention. There would be idiot's out there thinking ohhh he must have a Rolex or two I'll follow him home and Rob him

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Strange as a private plate it’s on a RX Lexus and that’s all the reg says to me. I don’t think ah Rolex
    I had a private plate on a Mercedes C180
    With my initials MK at the end. No one ever twigged C18OMK

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by sickie View Post
    Nice looking car and very nice to drive but I'd get rid of the plate. You wouldn't want to attract the wrong attention. There would be idiot's out there thinking ohhh he must have a Rolex or two I'll follow him home and Rob him

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    He drives a Lexus and lives in Cheshire. Owning a Rolex or two is pretty much a given

Congratulations!! Great choice. George and his team are spot on too.

Master

Bought a new (to us) car and the previous owner must have been a watch lover

Lovely car. Well bought.

Shame the Porsche main dealer was so lousy. They really are enemies of a great car marque...

If you can be bothered, write to Porsche UK to tell them about your poor experience....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pete D; 19th April 2021 at 21:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Congratulations!! Great choice. George and his team are spot on too.
    Agreed, always great service from the Lexus Stoke dealership. This is the second car I've had from them. The whole Lexus customer service thing is second to none in my experience.