closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone got a PRS-68?

Anyone got a PRS-68?

My old man needs a decent watch, something very legible - he has the old 29a hand wind but he’s forgetting a lot at the moment (83 years catching up on him!) and he sometimes does not wind it.

He also has a Seiko presage but it’s a bit low on lume as hands are small.

Would appreciate anyone’s opinion on the 68 - he likes the idea of an “English” watch but is a secret seiko fanboy... this seems like best of both worlds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Used to have the 68, just based on what you've said have you thought about a Seiko Turtle? Less than £400, auto, great lume?

Or is quartz the way to go...CWC quartz diver?

Original or Baby? The latter is certainly the more legible but thickness ultimately made me sell mine. Felt chunky on the wrist which may be a consideration for your dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone got a PRS-68?

Quote Originally Posted by RLE View Post
    Original or Baby? The latter is certainly the more legible but thickness ultimately made me sell mine. Felt chunky on the wrist which may be a consideration for your dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good shout - he used to be a man-mountain but he is now an old man and his popeye forearms have dwindled.

It was the latter (baby?)
    I do think this is a show-stopper. I think a slightly slimmer watch will just dress him better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro