closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor BB S&G chronograph thickness.

Master

Tudor BB S&G chronograph thickness.

I know this is not the most accurate comparison but it’s more of an interest point discussion as looking at the new Tudor releases on Friday in store. They were nice but I am not blown away, yet with the new white chorno. However I was surprised to see that it was almost the same size as my tt version.

I am taking a break from house work so being bored, I thought I would compare the size of my bb 58 and my S&G chorno. I have seen various reports which suggest that the chorno is under 15mm thick. I have ordered some callipers for confirmation. But for now a crude measuring rule is being used along with the mark one eye ball. It’s all relative but I will let the photos do the taking.

I love wearing the BB58 however have a soft spot for the S&G chorno and have been warring it daily since purchased.

I made the inevitable mistake of looking at a new blue TT submariner. So now have that on order for my birthday.

Here are some photos.

Last edited by shoppy; 18th April 2021 at 18:44.

Master
    I believe it’s approx half a mill thinner than the old model. I really don’t see that as much of an improvement. Its a cracking looking watch and Ive seriously considered dropping into my AD’s to take a look but having watched a couple of reviews on YouTube, it’s still right old lump.

Master
    It's not really a 'right old lump' a Fortis B42 Official Cosmonauts is a 'right old lump' the BB chrono' is quite dainty in comparison.

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Nealywheelie View Post
    It's not really a 'right old lump' a Fortis B42 Official Cosmonauts is a 'right old lump' the BB chrono' is quite dainty in comparison.

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 using TZ-UK mobile app
    Yes well everything’s relative.