closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tuna home build

Master

Tuna home build

hi all,this is my latest home built watch.the very well made bronze case and hands came from Aliexpress sellers,the hands although sold as superluminova C3 lumed are not that bright at night so i will relume with C3 them at some point.the dial i have had for some time and have just been waiting for the right watch to fit it to.i have applied one of my 3D printed KMK logo's to it.the NH35 movement and the strap came from Cousins.the case came with a lovely AR domed crystal already fitted.at 47mm+crown,its a big old beast but i have large wrists and the 42mm lughole to lughole distance helps make it comfortable to wear....

That's a beast! Well done. I like the dial. The printed logo. Is this DIY or is it a company that makes them? Never been keen on sterile dials but have seen many I like otherwise

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffe View Post
    That's a beast! Well done. I like the dial. The printed logo. Is this DIY or is it a company that makes them? Never been keen on sterile dials but have seen many I like otherwise
    hi,thanks for those kind words,i too dislike sterile dials.the logo's are from ebay seller tinylogos.he makes them to order. mine is my initials with the first K reversed.not cheap at £100 for 50 minimum order [2 colours ] .they are self adhesive but i find them very fiddlely to apply and easy to break.cheers greasemonkey.

Interesting. I will look into that. Thank you.