closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Today was a very special day for me

Today was a very special day for me

Today I wore a watch for the 1st time since before the first lockdown, that's over a year!

I have avoided wearing one due to Covid and my illness which reduces my immunity but today in Scotland we were allowed to go outwith our local council area and having been vaccinated over a mon th ago, my family and I went to the Trossachs area to see red squirrels, nuthatches, hares and other glorious wildlife which I have missed so much. I wasn't going out without a watch so I had to decide what I would wear.........I operate somewhat differently to many on this fantastic community, one in - none out, so every watch i have bought from anyone here is still with me. So, what did I choose, Rolex, Omega, Longines, Tissot, etc? No, in a semi post apocalyptic world I chose a G-Shock GW-M5610. Screw you Covid!!

Master
    Well done for enjoying your day out. Your watch in the scheme of things was insignificant, however the fact you chose your G Shock speaks volumes for your appreciation of the brand.

Master
    Blog Entries
    That’s a great post! Let the good times roll again soon hopefully.

Let me ask the asinine question people might be wondering about.

Why couldn't you wear one around the house? I barely leave mine!

Congrats by the way.

Thanks for your kind comments and to answer Fender, clocks in the house

It was a hard choice between the 5610 or The King of G, thought I'd better ease myself in gently lol.

Excellent choice Sir and rightly so.

Master
    Great post, I can sense the joy and relief in finally getting out! Well done :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tifosotony View Post
    ... and to answer Fender, clocks in the house

What does that have to do with anything? Do you not wear a watch in the car because there is always a clock there?
    "Owning one is almost as satisfying as making one." ~ Rolex 1973

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? Do you not wear a watch in the car because there is always a clock there?
    On special days that's when I wear my Chronostop Driver which always gives a wee buzz. At other times it's whatever fits the day's itenary. However, I never wear a watch when riding my motorcycle.

Craftsman
    Good stuff! Ferrari aren’t looking too bad this weekend either which is a bonus!

Craftsman
    Good choice. Own the 5610 myself and love it. Hope you enjoyed the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosotony View Post
    Today I wore a watch for the 1st time since before the first lockdown, that's over a year!

I have avoided wearing one due to Covid and my illness which reduces my immunity but today in Scotland we were allowed to go outwith our local council area and having been vaccinated over a mon th ago, my family and I went to the Trossachs area to see red squirrels, nuthatches, hares and other glorious wildlife which I have missed so much. I wasn't going out without a watch so I had to decide what I would wear.........I operate somewhat differently to many on this fantastic community, one in - none out, so every watch i have bought from anyone here is still with me. So, what did I choose, Rolex, Omega, Longines, Tissot, etc? No, in a semi post apocalyptic world I chose a G-Shock GW-M5610. Screw you Covid!!
    Good on you pal

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk