closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Decent aftermarket Apple Watch strap recommendations

Decent aftermarket Apple Watch strap recommendations

Over the years I’ve tried various aftermarket straps for Apple watches and find it’s very hit and miss. Despite positive reviews on Amazon or similar the quality and fit can really vary.

I realise the Apple straps are very good and will obviously fit best, but they’re also very expensive and if you want a few strap options this would quickly add up.

So I’m looking for recommendations of the good aftermarket straps and bracelets for Apple watches.

For starters I’m looking for a leather loop that looks like the Apple one, but doesn’t cost £99. Has anyone tried this one from WsC? https://thewatchstrap.co/product/lea...h-strap-black/

Any other good recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    A friend of mine said that the knock-off straps on Ali Express and which cost a couple of dollars each are basically as good as the genuine Apple ones and well worth a look!

Quote Originally Posted by chicaneuk View Post
    A friend of mine said that the knock-off straps on Ali Express and which cost a couple of dollars each are basically as good as the genuine Apple ones and well worth a look!
    Thanks. I’ve not looked on Ali Express but heard it was a bit dodgy, but I may be wrong.

Any other recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barton make some great Apple-specific bands which won't also be found on ebay etc.