closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Comparing the OP39 & Milgauss video

  1. #1
    Master bazza.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Warwickshire
    Posts
    2,781

    Comparing the OP39 & Milgauss video

    Here is a little video I made comparing the two

    https://youtu.be/HhtpnesiF7Y


  2. #2
    Master Marios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    4,585
    Thanks for that, very informative comparison.

    Iíve been thinking about a Milgauss for a while - still debating between the z blue or black.

  3. #3
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    669
    Milgaus is shielded from magnetic fields, not static electricity

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marios View Post
    Thanks for that, very informative comparison.

    Iíve been thinking about a Milgauss for a while - still debating between the z blue or black.
    Black ;)

    I donít know what it is with the blue, but to me itís just about the least appealing full size watch that Rolex currently make. Itís strange how a subtle change can make such a big difference.
    It's just a matter of time...

  5. #5
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    624
    Where as for me it would be z blue all day long, the contrasting colours look fantastic to my eye.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  6. #6
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    296
    Really interesting review, thanks!

    (For me the OP wins - proportions perfectly balanced)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    280
    I have the OP blue dial with the green dots. NOS partially snickered. Bought it a few years ago back when they were a sensible price. It was supposed to be my son's wedding present but unfortunately that never materialised.

    Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Grand Master Wallasey Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Merry Old England
    Posts
    12,933
    Quote Originally Posted by zen123 View Post
    I have the OP blue dial with the green dots. NOS partially snickered.
    What's that then, covered in chocolate and peanuts. Must have been a Marathon searching for it

  9. #9
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    Here is a little video I made comparing the two

    https://youtu.be/HhtpnesiF7Y

    Great. Thanks. Milgaus for me

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Master Yorkshiremadmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Yorkshire man in Northumberland
    Posts
    2,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Black ;)

    I donít know what it is with the blue, but to me itís just about the least appealing full size watch that Rolex currently make. Itís strange how a subtle change can make such a big difference.
    Same for me. The black slides effortlessly under the radar. The blue is hideous.
    I do like the OP that has blue dots though.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information