closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: HELP eBay Disaster ! Tag Heuer 2000 Exclusive Chrono CN1110 part numbers.

HELP eBay Disaster ! Tag Heuer 2000 Exclusive Chrono CN1110 part numbers.

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a rather embarrassing eBay purchase. I was doing the traditional late night hunt on eBay and found a Tag Heuer 2000 Exclusive Chronograph, a watch I have wanted for many years, at a very good price. The pictures were all from top down. Looking at the pictures it appeared ok but well used and the only thing I could see was the date window white print surround had worn away. I also noticed a line on the pushers but after checking other images I convinced myself it was just the edge of the curved pusher I was seeing. The seller indicated it was being sold as spares or repair as the battery had expired. They were happy to forward any more pictures needed which I ignored. As is usual when the WIS mist took over and I quickly fired over an offer and after a bit of too and fro a deal was struck.

Move forward a week and the watch arrived, when I opened the box the first thing I noticed was the bezel spring was not working and the bezel was spinning, hey ho, a new click spring and we are happy. I turned the watch over and looked at the pushers and guess what , no pushers !!!

I opened it up and replaced the battery and it appears to be working ok although the pushers are not there to work and test !

I have been hunting for information on the parts I need and have drawn a big fat blank my Google fu is weak. I have searched Cousins and Ofrei but it appears they are all sorted by size/diameter etc but not by watch model number.

Does anyone have a parts diagram for the watch or know what size pushers and bezel click spring I should order from Cousins or any idea who or where I can contact for them ?????
    Cheers

Simon

Ralph Waldo Emerson: We ask for long life, but 'tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.

Anyone ? I’m prepared to beg :-))
    Cheers

Simon

Ralph Waldo Emerson: We ask for long life, but 'tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.