closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Look at what I've been playing with

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlymambo View Post
    STOP THE PRESS!!

I just put on a Tudor BB 58 (black and gold) on the wrist, and I was floored by how beautiful the rose gold colour was. I previously did not consider this watch, because in pics it doesn't look that great, but I was amazed by how beautiful it was on the wrist.

Point is: Eddie, please do not use yellow gold on this watch! Trust me on this, rose gold looks much much much nicer. Please consider switching if you can.

I had so many black dial/black bezel watches which is why I am in line for a blue version when the AD gets it, but I am seriously considering switching to the black just because of how beautiful the rose gold looks on a black watch. Of course, if your watch has rose gold, then I don't feel the need to get the black/rose-gold BB58.
    Maybe I'm colour blind too, but is that really rose gold? Looks like normal (yellow) gold TBH.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Maybe I'm colour blind too, but is that really rose gold? Looks like normal (yellow) gold TBH.
    well the previous poster was talking about the Smiths. If you read all the reviewers reviews on the BB58, they all say it's rose gold. I myself thought it was yellow gold until I saw it in person. In person, like I just said, isn't a "pink gold" - it is halfway between yellow and pink so it's a less red rose gold. It's a stunning colour in real life.