closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cazoo cars

Master

Cazoo cars

I have been looking at a car on cazoo is there anyway you can inspect them prior to purchase I know they offer a 7 day money back garentee but if you don’t like the car they don’t return your old car they only give you back the trade in price and you are then stuck with no car so I would be a lot happier if I could go over it first ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    I have been looking at a car on cazoo is there anyway you can inspect them prior to purchase I know they offer a 7 day money back garentee but if you don’t like the car they don’t return your old car they only give you back the trade in price and you are then stuck with no car so I would be a lot happier if I could go over it first ?
    No delivery is only option....hence the super detailed pics on website incl any chips etc...

They are prepped very well a friend is involved high up in their refurb business they are being pretty exhaustive in sorting any cosmetic issues pre sale / delivery....

Cinch ...likewise as thats BCA ownership who also own WBAC....the food chain from end to end...well thats the plan...

Master
    As an aside if you have an AMEX card I've just noticed that they have a cashback offer, via the app, of £250 if you speed £1,000 or more.