closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New arrival Eterna KonTiki bronze limited edition.

Blog Entries

New arrival Eterna KonTiki bronze limited edition.

As is often the case, I put my Hanhart up for sale only and (as is also quite usual) a fellow forummer and friend got in touch offering a trade.
    Subsequently, here it is - a limited edition Eterna KonTiki in marine bronze.
    Now, being a bit of a saddo, when I get bronze watches I like to polish them. My thoughts behind this being any previous tarnish was not mine so any future tarnish will be my story only. In this case though the marine bronze that Eterna use looks like rose gold now it’s polished. It will be interesting to see how the tarnish develops. Also, the dial has a textured finish that looks almost starburst dial. All in all a very nice, very well finished, quality piece.

An attempt to show the dial finish using flash.

Master
    Very nice that. I do like a bronze watch - I’ve had 3, and still own of them. And your not a saddo - I do the exact same thing when I get a bronze watch! Like you, I want all pattena on it to be mine.

Lovely watch, especially the dial which look great!

Apprentice

how lovely it is

Quote Originally Posted by Crouchy View Post
    As is often the case, I put my Hanhart up for sale only and (as is also quite usual) a fellow forummer and friend got in touch offering a trade.
    Subsequently, here it is - a limited edition Eterna KonTiki in marine bronze.
    Now, being a bit of a saddo, when I get bronze watches I like to polish them. My thoughts behind this being any previous tarnish was not mine so any future tarnish will be my story only. In this case though the marine bronze that Eterna use looks like rose gold now it’s polished. It will be interesting to see how the tarnish develops. Also, the dial has a textured finish that looks almost starburst dial. All in all a very nice, very well finished, quality piece.

An attempt to show the dial finish using flash.
    this dial is the really beautiful

Such a lovely watch. I commented on the original sales post for this when it cropped up, and this LE (with no date) is the best version of this by far.
    Enjoy, I am a little bit jealous.
    D