closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New JLC Reverso

New JLC Reverso

Amazing watch, the highlight for me from yesterday’s releases

https://hybrismechanicacalibre185.ja...coultre.com/en

I was expecting a few new Reverso releases for the 90th anniversary this year, however disappointed to see only this and a green tribute.

What an incredibly awful website for just getting bl**dy information. Film on watch was interesting, I didnt bother clicking on lifestle film!

Craftsman
    Got fed up waiting for the site to load.

- - - Updated - - -

Got fed up waiting for the site to load. Seems there isn't much to see anyway. Awful.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Beautiful watch that.

From ablogtowatch: "Only 10 examples of the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Hybris Mechanica Calibre 185 will be made, available to order now through authorized dealers at an astronomical MSRP of €1.35 million."

Guess that's a pass from me then...

It's been a fasinating couple of days prior to (speculating on the teasers about it being the most complex Reverso ever etc )and after the announcement. For some reason the main anniversary offerings will be announced this Wednesday after W&W has finished

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    It's been a fasinating couple of days prior to (speculating on the teasers about it being the most complex Reverso ever etc )and after the announcement. For some reason the main anniversary offerings will be announced this Wednesday after W&W has finished
    I am looking at a Reverso as my next purchase. I presumed this was it for the year!

Look forward to seeing a few more affordable models. Hopefully an ultra thin model will be released, otherwise the duo face small seconds large is my current pick.