closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: ADPT NATO Straps - anyone have one?

Hybrid View

ADPT NATO Straps - anyone have one?

Came across these Nato straps being sold on windup. Seem to have a few nice colours, albeit not cheap! Anyone tried them?

https://windupwatchshop.com/collections/adpt-straps

I think they are expensive and lack a real USP over and above their competitors.
    The colours are nice but you can find similar cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I think they are expensive and lack a real USP over and above their competitors.
    The colours are nice but you can find similar cheaper
    Yea the price made me take a step back and ask on the forum to see if there was something I was missing with these NATOs! Some nice colours for summer, but I'm struggling a bit with the price.

In my opinion the stitching looks cheap and nasty. I guess they'll do well with the starry eyed American market.

I much prefer heat sealed as used by Phoenix and CWC than stitching on NATO straps anyway. Difficult to improve on the CWC ones, especially with price taken into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post

I much prefer heat sealed as used by Phoenix and CWC than stitching on NATO straps anyway. Difficult to improve on the CWC ones, especially with price taken into account.
    100% agree. CWC are the best for the money I have found. Phoenix are good but they look tatty quickly - good job all much watches are tatty!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    In my opinion the stitching looks cheap and nasty. I guess they'll do well with the starry eyed American market.

I agree with you on the stitching. Seems I am only missing marketing for pricing this NATO.....

Colours look ok but they don’t seem to have anything else going for them that would justify parting with $46 for the privilege of owning one. Unless it’s something to do with buying into the American dream? Plenty of better options closer to home for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    3 years in the making apparently.