closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ADPT NATO Straps - anyone have one?

  1. #1

    ADPT NATO Straps - anyone have one?

    Came across these Nato straps being sold on windup. Seem to have a few nice colours, albeit not cheap! Anyone tried them?

    https://windupwatchshop.com/collections/adpt-straps

  2. #2
    Master Sinnlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,284
    I think they are expensive and lack a real USP over and above their competitors.
    The colours are nice but you can find similar cheaper

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I think they are expensive and lack a real USP over and above their competitors.
    The colours are nice but you can find similar cheaper
    Yea the price made me take a step back and ask on the forum to see if there was something I was missing with these NATOs! Some nice colours for summer, but I'm struggling a bit with the price.

  4. #4
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,405
    In my opinion the stitching looks cheap and nasty. I guess they'll do well with the starry eyed American market.

    I much prefer heat sealed as used by Phoenix and CWC than stitching on NATO straps anyway. Difficult to improve on the CWC ones, especially with price taken into account.

  5. #5
    Master Sinnlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post

    I much prefer heat sealed as used by Phoenix and CWC than stitching on NATO straps anyway. Difficult to improve on the CWC ones, especially with price taken into account.
    100% agree. CWC are the best for the money I have found. Phoenix are good but they look tatty quickly - good job all much watches are tatty!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    In my opinion the stitching looks cheap and nasty. I guess they'll do well with the starry eyed American market.

    I much prefer heat sealed as used by Phoenix and CWC than stitching on NATO straps anyway. Difficult to improve on the CWC ones, especially with price taken into account.
    I agree with you on the stitching. Seems I am only missing marketing for pricing this NATO.....

  7. #7
    Craftsman enndriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Newcastle UK
    Posts
    270
    Colours look ok but they donít seem to have anything else going for them that would justify parting with $46 for the privilege of owning one. Unless itís something to do with buying into the American dream? Plenty of better options closer to home for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    754
    3 years in the making apparently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information