Quote Originally Posted by adigra View Post
I spoke to Porsche GB today to the lady I've been speaking to all along and she said multiple times that the whole situation is "disgusting", but their role is largely as overseers and at least Porsche GB seem fairly toothless, but she said getting JCT regional manager involved would rattle some cages. The head of business at PCL is on holiday, so I spoke to the head of sales and I told him that I will not be pleasant to deal with going forward and I mean that. I've sent all of them an email detailing my demands including that I want the email to be forwarded to the regional manager, so we'll see how they respond to that. The car is being picked up tomorrow as it's broken down and I have demanded to be present when their Gold Technician inspects it as I want to understand what is going on.
At this stage I'd be taking a trip down apperley bridge and sitting in their reception until I got to speak to someone. When I used to work with them the guys at head office were great, never dealt with individual dealerships.