closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heads up - Freixenet Prosecco at Sainsburys

Heads up - Freixenet Prosecco at Sainsburys

This offer is back. The Freixenet is discounted from £12 to £9 per bottle and if you buy 6 you get a further 25% off so £6.75 per bottle.

Happy quaffing!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Heads up - Freixenet Prosecco at Sainsburys

Sounds like goldsmiths.

I’ll tell the wife.

Never mind that. Get on the Bolly. Nets down to £26.25 after discount.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfupanda View Post
    Never mind that. Get on the Bolly. Nets down to £26.25 after discount.
    Where’s that?
    It's just a matter of time...

Heidsieck & Co. Monopole Brut Champagne Blue Top works out at £15 per bottle when 6 or more are purchased, not too bad when there are vendors asking £28 a "pop". The missus was delighted...

Tesco have Lanson black label for £18.75 and Moët Brut £21.75 on the same basis.

Master
    We bought some Freixenet on the Xmas deal. The actual bottle design makes it a great looking present. My wife (the Prosecco expert!) deemed it not one she'd buy for herself again.

Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post
    We bought some Freixenet on the Xmas deal. The actual bottle design makes it a great looking present. My wife (the Prosecco expert!) deemed it not one she'd buy for herself again.
    My wife was far less polite about it, but then again she isn’t particularly complementary about any Prosecco,

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Where’s that?

Sainsbury’s. As the OP mentioned buy any six bottles of wine or champagne and it’s 25% off. I’ve just bought three Bollinger, a rose and a couple of bottles of a Sancerre.

Saw the offer in saisnburys tonight when I popped in. Was on my bike so couldn’t carry 6
    Hope the offers still on tomorrow the bonpass de reserve red is down to £6.50 then 25% off that bargain I think. It’s a lovely red

Unfortunately the Sainsbury’s offer ended on Saturday however Tesco have the same offer on until Tuesday 6th April.