closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Rolex 2021 April 7th Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joppers View Post
    In the Bark and Jack video, he mentions that the bracelet tapers from 19mm down to 14mm at the clasp.

I know we're talking about small amounts, but they should have kept a 20mm width at the watch head, and then tapered down to 16mm (imho).
    Absolutely agree with you. 19 - 14mm details came as a surprise. Unpleasant one too!

A nice strap should fix it for me. But worry anything thicker may rub agains the case like on the previous 214270.

Master
    Surprisingly the 41mm, which though looking a tad on the big size sits well on my small wrist with it short lug to lug. I would have gone for 38 but think all the dial options look a bit bland. However, the silver/grey dial with blue hands and accents is exquisite and only available on the 41.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsguy View Post
    I’m not surprised you walked out with the Aqua Terra, I’m guessing the perfectly proportioned 38, which IMO is exactly the size the Explorer should have been.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by markbannister View Post
    Surprisingly the 41mm, which though looking a tad on the big size sits well on my small wrist with it short lug to lug. I would have gone for 38 but think all the dial options look a bit bland. However, the silver/grey dial with blue hands and accents is exquisite and only available on the 41.
    I know what you mean about the AT38s, they got the proportions spot on but never quite nailed the dials.

But back on topic, 19 tapering to 14 does sound more like a 78350 belonging to a 34mm watch. I’ll have to see it for myself but on that basis it’s not surprising if it wears small. I think they were right to think the previous version slightly oversized, but this is an odd way to fix it, unless another model is coming. Perhaps they thought it was upstaging the more expensive professional models, though that hardly makes sense when they’re selling every one they can make.

And slowly they come back around to realising that 39mm was indeed the dogs cojones

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    And slowly they come back around to realising that 39mm was indeed the dogs cojones
    They fixed the case and dial at least :)