closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Best Value Jet Washer £90 to £150

Master
    Blog Entries

Best Value Jet Washer £90 to £150

Evening guys my semi pro jet washer packed up today after 10 years hard craft owed me nowt so in the skip. I am now after the best quality washer for household DIY ie Creteprint driveway Cycle after muddy use so nothing mega powerful price range within the £90 to £150.

in that price range anything in from nilfisk is prob going ot be your best bet, maybe something like this >

https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/product...ct.asp?ID=7424

Master
    Go on the nilfisk outlet site. I paid £250 for a unit normally retailing at £500. They have some good deals. Really solid units. Blow karcher out the water

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtons99 View Post
    Go on the nilfisk outlet site. I paid £250 for a unit normally retailing at £500. They have some good deals. Really solid units. Blow karcher out the water
    +1 - I recently bought the C125.7 for £79.99 - around half price & added the 12 month warranty for £5.99

z

Another one who has a Nikfisk. What can I say, it shoots out a very high pressure jet of water and is reliable. Wasn’t expensive either.

Craftsman
    After 2 Karchers that died within a couple of years, I went with the recommendations here for for the Nilfisk.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077NV34...395841_TE_dp_1

It's still going strong a few years later and appears to be made of much stronger parts than Karcher. I used it today to clean some paving and my BBQ, its very powerful.

Craftsman
    Another vote for Nilfisk. All the pump components are brass/ alloy unlike the cheaper Karchers which use some plastic components

I bought a Nilfisk about ten years ago. I seem to recall that it was on offer at Argos, and cost me around £60.

As I intended to use it primarily for car cleaning, I didn't need anything particularly powerful. It's been used regularly, and I intend to replace it with a Kranzle when it eventually fails, but it won't, and insists on providing regular reliable service.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Master
    Buy cheap buy many times.
    I bought Karcher X range that lasted 10 years, cleaning three cars in all weathers combined with patio & drive cleaning.
    Wickes had it on offer for £169 last year so grabbed another as my original one was battered & scruffy.

Blog Entries
    Another vote for Nilfisk. I've had my current one for about 12 years and still works fine, though last time I took it out it seems to be impacted by limescale buildup - and is constantly pulsing. So will investigate...

Had 2 similar priced Karchers before, and neither lasted more than 3 years.

There might be a few people looking for the cheaper option...I bought this one recently...

https://www.robertdyas.co.uk/bosch-e...ressure-washer

With a discount code, it came out at £55. Probably not the most powerful but for the occasional car-wash, perfect for my needs and the cheapest I found by a long shot.

I also saw that screwfix had a more powerful 'Titan' jetwasher for £79.99 which seemed good value for the specification. Not tried this one but I have never had an issue with Titan budget products before and rate them.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys will check the Nilfisk out

Master
    After recommendations on here I also got a Nilfisk and in particular this one;

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1577...nilfisk:1:11:1

I think it's one that's only available at Argos, and I only paid £100 a couple of years ago, but it comes with an 8m hose instead of the standard 6m and also the hose reel is incorporated into the unit which makes storage easier.

Craftsman
    £89 at Screwfix and spot on.

Sent from my M2002J9G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gee252 View Post
    £89 at Screwfix and spot on.

Sent from my M2002J9G using Tapatalk
    I was in screwfix yesterday and they had a promotion on for £10 off that price. May still be available.

Craftsman
    I had a £10 off voucher from Screwfix so couldn't knock it.
    It's a cracking jet wash for money

Master
    Whichever one you choose, go for a water cooled version rather than air cooled. The air cooled get very hot in the summertime, so the motors fry themselves!

Info:- https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/product...essure-Washers
    Last edited by tixntox; 31st March 2021 at 19:21.