closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko discount

Master

Seiko discount

I am interested in the SLA047 (green dial MM300) if I can get a good deal. Otherwise I’ll defer to the regular version and have had an offer of one from a member here. I have had good deals from Jura in the past but they offered less than 10% discount as a returning customer as it’s a limited edition. Last week the WATCH20 code worked at Goldsmiths but as I went to order it a few days later it stopped working!

Any suggestions where a 20% (or more?) discount may be achievable? I admit I’ve been a bit too busy to ring around so any pointers welcome!

Thanks

Ant

Places like watcho will give 10% off for signing up to their newsletter. I could get you 20% off via an AD relationship I have if they have the watch in stock. Let me know

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Have a look at Hilliers - they usually have at least 15% off.

Try watchnation the guy on chat is very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go back to Goldsmiths and give them a try for 20% off. If they could do it a few days ago, there's a chance they'll do if you talk nicely to them.

Quite a few years ago, I think it was Beaverbrooks who had a similar level of discount, there was a watch I wanted but the discount had expired. Visited the store and they quite happily honoured it.

I think the key was being able to do a store visit and speak face to face. You'll probably have to do it with a centrally based call centre, not sure if they have the flexibility to discount ...Worth a try though?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

25- 30% is achievable.

Craftsman
    Definitely expect 20% at goldsmiths well worth trying at least

Master
    Paging boring_sandwich, thanks for the PMs. I don't think my messages have reached you as now getting a notice that your inbox is full!

Ant

Have almost pulled the trigger on a couple of seikos over past few days, so if you manage to find anyone willing to give 20-30% I’d appreciate the tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk