Quote Originally Posted by subseastu View Post
I keep dipping in and out of gaming. I'm generally well behind the curve with whats current and still use a ps4 Pro. I struggle to find anything that floats my boat, the last games that I got into where "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands" "sniper elite 4" (though rarely go back to this) & "far cry 4". I struggle with the idea of next gen of games as they seem even more in depth and complicated to control and use but that's probably just me being older and grumpier.

I used to really like racing games but to if you don't have a steering wheel rig the cars get so fast, to me they are uncontrollable with a joy pad.

So any recommendations for tactical(ish) open world games that aren't subject to umpteen sub menus in game play for a ps4 pro?
I can recommend Far Cry 6, which is available on PS4. The controls are fairly forgiving and the gameplay is pretty straight forward, whilst still offering a lot of excitement and enjoyment. Vehicles are easy to control - I liked to fly an airplane upside down over the map, and watch the scenery scroll pass above my head.