I've suddenly got the urge to have a Monaco in my collection. Before a good chunk of cash gets invested in one, new or used, some advice would be appreciated.

No chance of trotting off to a retailer to try one on and I'm concerned about how it will wear on 6 3/4" to 7" wrist...mine varies with temperature!
I've tried cutting out a 39mm square and sitting it on my wrist - nothing near representative of the real thing.

Mrs JiaB has offered a healthy contribution to new model but she "demands" to choose the colour, she wants blue. I'm not convinced that blue is the colour I really want. My preference is for the plain black though there is a grey LE version that might work.

Not keen on the multi coloured motorsport models - too fussy for me.

At the end of the day I'd be happy with used. £5k plus on a new model is a little uncomfortable for me. Prices from the usual used sources seem to be all over the place and simply add to my confusion.

Discounts? I bought a new Tag Heuer 1887 chrono' when they were released and managed, without too much difficulty, to get 20% off, wonder if the Monaco's are available with a discount these days. If yes, then new becomes more attractive.

Thoughts on wearability, colour and pricing would be great :)

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk