closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Rolex Submariner 124060 Steel - non date availability check in

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    You haven't highlighted 'someone who wants one' and unless lucky this is the new normal. It wont change.

Re the AD. Do they care? No, they never cared if you took a dump on a steel or precious metal watch in the past so we are where we are. They have their money they wanted and a sale complete.
    Last AD I talked with who are part of the WOS group said they look deep into each buyers personal details/social media and more, they do not want watches flipped and the ones that do get a shitty call and blanket banned, probably worth the £6k profit if its a one time purchase.

I know of someone who walked into an Argentine AD and purchased a Daytona while his friend purchased a Pepsi all at RRP with no wait list, they paid the RRP by credit card and paid half of grey market profit value in cash, how often does that happen here??

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    Last AD I talked with who are part of the WOS group said they look deep into each buyers personal details/social media and more, they do not want watches flipped and the ones that do get a shitty call and blanket banned, probably worth the £6k profit if its a one time purchase.

I know of someone who walked into an Argentine AD and purchased a Daytona while his friend purchased a Pepsi all at RRP with no wait list, they paid the RRP by credit card and paid half of grey market profit value in cash, how often does that happen here??

WOS Cyber Stalking! Interesting and sad but certainly not company policy

Argentine - Never ever in all my years in the trade had a Argentina AD Stamp on a warranty card
    RIAC

Quote Originally Posted by Robsmck View Post
    Only one AD now, Lunn's in Belfast, where they run the Rolex boutique and also sell in their Victoria Square store. Doubt that they would be impressed. I am sure that someone will be whispering in the appropriate ear very soon, they would not supply many submariners each month.
    Thank you for replying. I'm sure you're right about their reaction.