closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: CIA Blackvault Docs-UFOs

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Master bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,865
    Blog Entries
    1
    Cheers for the link ,

    Any mention of the Commander David Fravour 'tic-tac' incident?

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Doesn't look like the kind of website you want to hang around too long on to find out to be honest.

  4. #4
    That Tic tac was said to travel 60miles per minute.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry1975 View Post
    That Tic tac was said to travel 60miles per minute.
    Which is 5 X the speed of sound so presumably there would have been the associated sonic boom ?

  6. #6
    I think some reckoned it was a simulator type object so not real ufo.

  7. #7
    Master Alansmithee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Burscough, UK
    Posts
    8,820
    Quote Originally Posted by bond View Post
    Cheers for the link ,

    Any mention of the Commander David Fravour 'tic-tac' incident?

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Is that similar to the Pertwee-Stubbs incident long discussed in this parish?

  8. #8
    Grand Master GraniteQuarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen, UK
    Posts
    27,378
    The small minty things are an acronym agency black project; some MIB told me.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    The small minty things are an acronym agency black project; some MIB told me.
    Are we sure it wasn't an orange or another different one?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information