closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Datejust 31 - Are these hard to get now?

Master
    Blog Entries

Datejust 31 - Are these hard to get now?

I know the Rolex supply throttling was creeping into other models, however are DJ 31’s really that hard to obtain? I’m after the following

https://www.rolex.com/watches/dateju...8274-0016.html

Or maybe the mint green dial, is this a COVID thing or are basic SS DJ a must have now for hype fuelled Instagram and unboxing vids.
    Last edited by Middo; 15th March 2021 at 10:11.

My understanding is that it is the mint green dial version that is particularly popular at the moment. I would be surprised if the majority of the various dial, bezel and bracelet variations couldn't be obtained from an AD with just a short wait. Might be worth checking with your AD and see what they have to offer. Good luck with your search (if you are considering the mint green dial version then the finewatchclub.co.uk have one in stock - I have no connection with them and have not previously bought anything from their website so I can't vouch for them as a seller).

They really want to be making a 36mm version of that watch, it is rather nice. Especially so because it retains the hidden clasp.

Master
    Wasn’t even aware of the mint green thing until I recently saw one (31mm) on eBay at some ludicrous premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Middo View Post
    I know the Rolex supply throttling was creeping into other models, however are DJ 31’s really that hard to obtain? I’m after the following

https://www.rolex.com/watches/dateju...8274-0016.html

Or maybe the mint green dial, is this a COVID thing or are basic SS DJ a must have now for hype fuelled Instagram and unboxing vids.

Master
    Blog Entries

Datejust 31 - Are these hard to get now?

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Wasn’t even aware of the mint green thing until I recently saw one (31mm) on eBay at some ludicrous premium.
    I know -last time a bought a lady date just ( also a 31) about 2 years ago I walked into my local a AD picked the spec and paid a deposit. Watch arrived in a bout 8 week. Quicker than the 12 week expected date.

There will be nothing left in no hype category in the Rolex line up soon. Al I want is a classic watch for my wife as it’s her 40th in July.
    Last edited by Middo; 16th March 2021 at 15:18.

Apprentice
    If you buy smaller model from retailer (not AD) you can get some discount.

Bought a 26mm DJ Roman Jubilee Roulette from Windsor AD before xmas after seeing it among others in the window. Is the 31mm really more rare?

Quote Originally Posted by P9MES View Post
    Bought a 26mm DJ Roman Jubilee Roulette from Windsor AD before xmas after seeing it among others in the window. Is the 31mm really more rare?
    It certainly seems to retain its value better and sell for a premium over the 26/28mm models from what I have seen.