I have had my Everest for about 10 days now. Here are some of my initial thoughts:

Overall very happy with purchase, glad I was able to get it ordered. Being in the US wasn't sure I had chance, I was up since 5:30am and got my order in and about 4 minutes past the hour store was showing sold out! Glad Eddie and his business is thriving even in these difficult COVID times.

Fit and finish are good for price point, under loupe the hands could be just a little more refined but like I said, overall very happy with it. The crown is a bit stiff when screwing in. Not sure if that will get better with time or worse. Accuracy seems good. I have timed it at +5 seconds per day. Not too bad in my book.

The OEM bracelet looks great! But I ended up changing it or trying on a few different ones. See pictures below. I was surprised by the quality of the OEM, but just a bit too thick and heavy for the look I was going for. I wanted it slightly thinner to have a more vintage look. Right now I am wearing on the last few pictures you see below, it is a very old folded Seiko bracelet. Ends links fit pretty well. Nice and tight and no rattle. Well very little, all these old folded ones make some noise but to me thats part of the appeal.
Watch head/case is spot on in terms of the look. Just a bit heavier that I think should be but thats not a deal breaker. Weights in at 51.6 grams. But like I said, only about a gram or two more than ideal.

Ultimately it has the look I want and now on the vintage bracelet gives me that vintage vibe I was aiming for with this piece. Has a nice spot in my humble collection. Here it is to compare size wise to some of my other watches.