closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Additional Tudor NATO Strap

Apprentice

Additional Tudor NATO Strap

Hi all,

I have made the decision to go for the Tudor BB36 (black dial). Love the look of the watch and perfect size for my small wrist. I have been weighing up between the bracelet and the fabric strap. I have 2 other watches with bracelets but think I’ll regret it if I didn’t go for the metal bracelet. Does anyone know the cost to buy the fabric strap separately? Or would it be more cost effective to buy the watch on the fabric strap and pay the extra for the bracelet? Would this be something that I would be able to get a local AD to source? At the moment all AD’s are closed (COVID) but the watch is available on their websites.

Any help would be kindly appreciated.

N

Master
    With (just about) any watch it is more cost effective to go for it on the bracelet initially.

Further straps can also be a good way to sweeten the deal!

^^^^^

Definitely agree with the above comment.

I was able to via WTB's managed to purchase both the NATO and leather straps to make a complete set.

From memory, and I could be wrong but I think that the NATO is between £125 - £ 150

I have one and would recommend buying on the bracelet, it’s a lovely piece of engineering very secure. You could pick up a nato or leather later on. Don’t forget it’s a 19mm lug width.

ATB

I had this exact watch, that's an excellent timepiece, and really feels complete with the bracelet. As said by others, it will always be more cost effective to buy on the bracelet and get straps afterwards.

Tudor used to give a nato in the set with the black bay but unfortunately stopped it.
    You will find more easily someone selling the tudor nato separately than the bracelet

As others have mentioned, it nearly always works out cheaper to buy the bracelet and then add the straps at a later date. I would ask the AD to provide the NATO as part of the deal. It costs them much less to buy these in.

Apprentice
    Thanks for the feedback

Tudor nato straps are around £150. They are lovely but not £150 lovely. The bracelets are considerably more to buy separately than the difference in RRP for the set.

Lovely watch. Get it on the bracelet. It too is a lovely thing. If you get bored later, there’s plenty of other straps to choose from, even in 19mm.

Journeyman
    Some ADs may still have the NATOs in the box. I bought a black bay after they had stopped including it, but it still came in the box.

Also not that if you’re considering the leather you’ll have to buy a new clasp too