closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bit of panerai help

Bit of panerai help

Not worn my Pam0024 for a while so thought I’d have a quick strap change and then some wrist time. Strap the usual easy change, but the next day I noticed the bar was protruding from the strap. Looking at the case back it seems the pin pusher has detached and no chance of finding it.

Anyone know where I can source one? I’ll take it in for a service when the lockdowns over (shielding and it’s hardly essential) so wondered if anyone knew where I could source one? Assume it presses in with possibly a little loctite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be totally wrong and I hope I am ,but I’m sure I’ve read somewhere you can’t fix this ,it’ll need a new case .
    Or use spring bars .

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    I may be totally wrong and I hope I am ,but I’m sure I’ve read somewhere you can’t fix this ,it’ll need a new case .
    Or use spring bars .

I’m sure it’ll get sorted at service either way, as it’s a separate part I would have hoped it’s replaceable. I’ve not left the house so I’ll get the magnifying glass out and have a search!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Barton Red View Post
    I’m sure it’ll get sorted at service either way, as it’s a separate part I would have hoped it’s replaceable. I’ve not left the house so I’ll get the magnifying glass out and have a search!
    It would seem weird to require a new case, but we’ve seen strange things before. Am sure I also read it somewhere, but not in it having been done.

As you say it is a separate part, so should be able to replace it somehow; it’s not like they honed the case around the quick release button!

Best of luck