closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thumbs up for Mark Worthington Jewellers

Thumbs up for Mark Worthington Jewellers

Just thought I would pop a little review up on dealing with MWJ in Chester. I sold a watch to them recently and all went very smoothly. Good communication. Paid me the same day it arrived with them. No trying to chip me on price etc. Very impressed with the professionalism and I received a fair price. I do think that some of their Rolex watches that they SELL are a bit too OTT on price though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear. They are based near Wlmslow from memory? Selling to the Cheshire elite and all those footballers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    Yes, in the past I have thought their prices were very toppy, and they declined to discuss a discount on a s/h Breitling I enquired about (and which seemed to sit there for months afterwards). Solid and reputable though, if the price seems right to someone.

Craftsman

Solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    Yes, in the past I have thought their prices were very toppy, and they declined to discuss a discount on a s/h Breitling I enquired about (and which seemed to sit there for months afterwards). Solid and reputable though, if the price seems right to someone.

Used them a couple of times a few years ago and the PX deal went very smoothly. Prices, like many of the greys at present are certainly at the high end with most of there Rolex stock commanding on average 30% premium but the market is what it is.

They do seem to get an extremely high level of brand new unworn Rolex when compared to nearly every other grey dealer that I look at, my suspicion is that they have a very good relationship with a number of AD’s and will take the slow moving watches from the AD to help the AD cash flow but in return get a never ending supply of brand new in demand watches that they can then premium up.
    Last edited by Flasher; 4th March 2021 at 15:55. Reason: Error

Bought a couple of Rolexes from them a few years ago. Even got a discount on their advertised price. Not sure that would happen again but the experience was good.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk