closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hermes have perfected Time Travel

Craftsman

Hermes have perfected Time Travel

Got to love Hermes communications related to deliveries.

Expecting a delivery from an online retailer and the following is my interactions today:

05.35 E-mail: We have just received your parcel and we'll have it on it's way to you soon. As soon as it's out for delivery we'll let you know.

12.23 E-mail: We are expecting your parcel and we'll let you know when we receive it.

13.05 Parcel Arrives!

The fact it arrived is the truly miraculous bit - you sure it was Hermes...?

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    The fact it arrived is the truly miraculous bit - you sure it was Hermes...?
    My money's on it being a parcel that was supposed to be delivered by Hermes, but last year.

They can also bend space/time/matter.
    Told me they had “posted the item through your letterbox”

Not sure what technology they have that can fit a coffee table through a 10x3 inch aperture and then make it disappear?

(No table , no compensation, no driver contact, no “sorry”, no custom from me ever again)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    They can also bend space/time/matter.
    Told me they had “posted the item through your letterbox”

Not sure what technology they have that can fit a coffee table through a 10x3 inch aperture and then make it disappear?

(No table , no compensation, no driver contact, no “sorry”, no custom from me ever again)
    I send a lot via Hermes but it was the one time I used DPD recently where I had an issue. First they said it had been delivered and signed for, then they confirmed the GPS location of delivery.
    When pressed, however, they finally confirmed that they didn’t have proof of delivery and eventually compensated me.

Craftsman

Hermes have perfected Time Travel

Hermes are the worst.

Took them three weeks to deliver to the main gate of an 500 acre site that has been there for over a century. Apparently they were “unable to locate the address”

In the same time, a “local” courier drove all the way from Romania to the UK and back...

Utter, utter clowns

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Hermes,
    Couldn’t deliver due to no one being in to sign for a parcel.
    To my office block with 200+ employees including a 24hr manned reception desk!

They really are a joke

Master
    Can anyone be worse than UPS...it's not watch related and worth only a few pounds but been pulling my hair out with them.

Delivery Attempted 02/03/2021 15:31 PRESTON, United Kingdom

Delivered 02/03/2021 15:28 Preston, GB

So they delivered it at 15.28 but then attempted to deliver it at 15.31...which one i don't know because it hasn't been delivered and no card has been left by the driver to re schedule.

Can't believe how bad the reviews are on trustpilot etc.