closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New arrival, bent crown pin

Master

New arrival, bent crown pin

Guys, I am looking to get this fixed, dust on the dial and a bent crown pin. See Video
    Hopefully this share works, can I get your feedback and also the bet place for a service, it's a quartz

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmf7hh6dvp...29.28.mp4?dl=0

I can't help on getting it fixed but I really like the look of it :-)
    I quite like the Corum designs. Quirky but definitely different enough to stand out on the wrist.

Good luck in getting it fixed

Sent from my SM-N976B using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Didn’t you say you’d bought it from a Polish dealer via Chrono 24? Can’t you return it? Dealer must have known the crown was goosed.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Didn’t you say you’d bought it from a Polish dealer via Chrono 24? Can’t you return it? Dealer must have known the crown was goosed.
    That's the one, he swears blind he didn't know it was bent, he's also a "private seller" whatever that means, not sure i can be arsed to send it all the way back to Poland and I wasn't clobbered for vat or duty which was a pleasant surprise.

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

Master
    I've read positive things about Corum service.They have a service centre in U.K.

That’s a shame, I really like the bubbles, some outrageous dials and there is nothing else like them
    I stand corrected, there is a Zeno on chrono24, not as nice tho
    Last edited by Neilw3030; 26th February 2021 at 22:20.

Grand Master
    The stem is bent, that’s a movement- specific part. If you know what movement’s fitted you can find how easy or difficult sourcing a new stem will be. An alternative is to-use a stem extender to reclaim the existing stem, sometimes this is a perfectly feasible repair but sometimes it isn't possible.

I would ask for a few £ back to cover the cost of getting it fixed. However, there’s a risk that the pendant tube has also been damaged, far less likely but can’t be ruled out until it’s been checked .

I’ve no idea what this watch is worth or how easy it would be to find another, sending it back to the seller might not be the best way forward.