I have a favour to ask.

The daughter in law of a good friend, Giada, has had here dissertation totally swept out from underfoot. Not only is the University in a kind of lockdown but a new tutor has been appointed in January, and has asked her to re-think what her original tutor put forward.
So, now, with not much time left she is struggling to find enough people to participate to give her a decent sample size.

I quote from her slightly panicked email the other day....

"Re: dissertation : I have had to set-up an underwhelming but feasible study that would work "out of the lab". Because my supervisor changed in January, and I had to re-start a new project with her, I am not doing amazingly in terms of participant recruitment (I have a special aversion to the begging-for-participants thing). I feel comfortable with my stats and understanding of open science and robust estimation, so I know I can hedge and reference my way out of an underpowered study in terms of sample size, but it'd be nice to still get enough participants to have some realistic data-points. Could you help? *sweet kitten eyes* It's an online questionnaire, it's anonymous, from the timed completion estimates so far, it should not take longer than 6 mins to go through, and I clarify all details in the intro+consent and debrief at the end. If you were feeling bored and decided to take part... Link : https://exp.psy.gla.ac.uk/project?We...gCovid19&guest

She's a nice lass, and students are struggling at the moment so I asked Eddie to post here, and he graciously agreed. Please feel free to circulate the link at work or in family to extend the variety of people surveyed.

Thanks in advance, and thanks again, Eddie.