closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Charging station for iphone 12 and apple watch

Master

Charging station for iphone 12 and apple watch

What do people use to charge their apple products, I need a decent charging station that actually works and won't break the bank.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdfish View Post
    What do people use to charge their apple products, I need a decent charging station that actually works and won't break the bank.
    Anker wireless charger , anker usb charger , anker battery packs.

I'm not sure how big your bank is... but I've just received this and it's superb: https://www.belkin.com/uk/p/P-WIZ009/

I bought it from Apple directly and I'm impressed; it charges and holds the iPhone and Watch well, and has a Qi charger built into the base which you can use for AirPods, or another Qi-enabled phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
    Anker wireless charger , anker usb charger , anker battery packs.
    Deffo I’d second this anker products are A1 and great value

Master
    Do both these devices charge through a cover, I know in the past that some have struggled if a cover is on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdfish View Post
    Do both these devices charge through a cover, I know in the past that some have struggled if a cover is on the phone.
    I have an upright Anker wireless charger and yes it charges fine with a plastic case on (iPhone). As others have said Anker products are great for the money.

I've also got Anker wireless charging products and they are excellent. RAVpower are good for battery packs.

For Apple Watch, I've had poor experiences of any charging device that isn't apple.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Checked Anker site and products. Do they actually do a wireless charger for the iPhone 12 ProMax?

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    I'm not sure how big your bank is... but I've just received this and it's superb: https://www.belkin.com/uk/p/P-WIZ009/

I bought it from Apple directly and I'm impressed; it charges and holds the iPhone and Watch well, and has a Qi charger built into the base which you can use for AirPods, or another Qi-enabled phone.
    I really want one of those. How is the watch stand? I’ve seen reviews that say the watch doesn’t stay upright on it, wanting to twist.