closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS 10 v PRS29 size and on the wrist?

Craftsman

PRS 10 v PRS29 size and on the wrist?

Does anyone currently own, or have owned, these two pieces?

I would like to try and get a PRS29 when the shop next opens but just to convince me of my decision - How do the watches compare on the wrist?

I've owned a PRS10 and liked the size and how it wore - not too big with a low profile but still had a little bit of weight to it that made it feel substantial and of quality.

On paper the PRS29 seems to have similar dimensions apart from the lug to lug length.

Is it fair to say they are similar but the PRS29 might wear larger because of the lug length but not so much that it was a deal breaker?

Thanks

Hi,

The PRS-29 has a little bit more "heft" and presence. But the margins are so small. You'll be fine :-)

Adam

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by adamch66 View Post
    Hi,

The PRS-29 has a little bit more "heft" and presence. But the margins are so small. You'll be fine :-)

Adam

Thanks Adam - that's good to hear! A bit more heft is a good. I like the photo that shows one on top of the other - it highlights the curved lugs on the PRS29 rather well. Better shaped to the wrist as opposed to sitting on top.

Craftsman
    I have both being the acrylic PRS 29a and the W10 and agree that Eddies wears more prominent and in a very good way. In part as the text is more bold.

I have a Hamilton 6b which is a slightly beefier case and not that different to Eddies PRS 29a.

It's a very good piece the 29a I don't think you will be disappointed.

Craftsman
    Thanks - for the reply.

Well, the good news for me is that I managed to buy a PRS29a at last Sundays shop opening and it arrived yesterday. It's really nice and I think I will like it a lot. The bad news for me was that as it's meant to be a present from my wife, she has taken it away from me for a week and then I can have it back!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddiex View Post
    Thanks - for the reply.

Well, the good news for me is that I managed to buy a PRS29a at last Sundays shop opening and it arrived yesterday. It's really nice and I think I will like it a lot. The bad news for me was that as it's meant to be a present from my wife, she has taken it away from me for a week and then I can have it back!
    Wait , sorry, is the 29a back in stock or was it one of the last of the last batches?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Yes - the shop was open on Sunday 14th March. It shut about 3-4 minutes after opening (!) - I guess the demand was there and the slots went very quickly.

The latest batch has a Sellita movement in it.

Have you registered on the Timefactors site? If not you should and that way you will get an email notification about when the shop will re open for orders next time.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddiex View Post
    Thanks - for the reply.

That is torture, but when you get it and it's on your wrist the wait will be worth it. Enjoy my friend.