closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omega smp 300m v tudor bb58 again

£3600 on bracelet is slightly better than I managed so I think that's a great buy. EDIT: Assume this is brand new AD supplied?

Regarding the HEV - I like it. It's a rediculous feature that no one will ever use but it's part of the SMP DNA and makes the case more interesting IMO.
    Regarding the bracelet not tappering - again I like it and on wrist it's fine. Omega did a great job modernising it in the latest model. I don't think it will age badly in the way some are suggesting.

Journeyman
    Watches world uk on chrono 24 £3600 inc shipping

I would save up and get yourself another Submariner......regardless of whether you buy the Tudor or the Omega you run the risk of always looking down at your wrist and thinking “I once owned a Rolex”....... Good luck with your decision, but whatever you do don’t let your spending decision be influenced by a cheap plastic watch winder....when you get to 40 you will immediately know this....and a lot more .

Journeyman
    Cheers woody.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody74 View Post
    I would save up and get yourself another Submariner......regardless of whether you buy the Tudor or the Omega you run the risk of always looking down at your wrist and thinking “I once owned a Rolex”....... Good luck with your decision, but whatever you do don’t let your spending decision be influenced by a cheap plastic watch winder....when you get to 40 you will immediately know this....and a lot more .
    There's some wisdom in this. I wouldn't have bought my SMP if I didn't have my Rolex/s. If you want a Rolex save up for one as nothing else will do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post

You can also save those looks by just not going around telling people that it's "made by Rolex you know"
    Of course........
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.