closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sh navitimer prices

Master

Sh navitimer prices

I am looking to buy a navitimer 07 or 08 year why do they seem so much more expensive than equivalent breitlings is it because they are the watch that the general public most associate with breitling and they haven't changed much compared with a lot of their models

I think the Navitimers will always attract a premium because they are a classic Breitling with more universal appeal than other random models.

I used to own both an A23322 which was the model with arabic numerals/ETA movement and a B01 when they moved to in-house movements. I suspect the A23322 manages to keep it's price up because despite a different movement, on the outside it very much looks the same.

Doing a quick check, prices seem to be ~£3500? I'd say in the current market, this is fair considering the Moonwatch is now going for about the same price yet is a 'cheaper' watch in a technical sense IMO.

The only one that appeals to me at the moment is the re-issue one.

If price is a factor, a used Sinn 903 st might be an option. Although I don't have much experience with them, at least Sinn has a genuine historical connection to the model rather than being a clone.
    Last edited by Christian; 24th February 2021 at 13:06.