closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA - seiko SPB143J1 on sale for £800

PSA - seiko SPB143J1 on sale for £800

Just noticed Francis and Gaye have the modern 62mas on offer for £800 - this is the cheapest I’ve ever seen them brand new. Few decent Hamilton’s reduced as wellI.

I’ve got no links or past experience with them. Hope it’s useful for someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    that's a very good price...am living on the wrong side of the channel though :(

Quote Originally Posted by COMEX View Post
    that's a very good price...am living on the wrong side of the channel though :(
    I got one from AMJ on Black Friday when they had 20% off, so still not as cheap as this - ended up returning as just wasn’t right for me but felt it was worth the money. It’s a very tidy watch

Thanks for posting. £800 well spent this morning. :)

Never think pictures do this model any justice. Have the 149 variant and it is truly superb on the wrist.
    Good price.

I've got one of these. They are nice, though the bracelet is a bit of a letdown. Slight gap where you can see the spring bars, which seems to be a 'manufacturing feature' rather than a random qc issue. Clasp is a bit rattly, and it could do with finer microadjustment. Fortunately it looks great on other straps though.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up.

Managed to grab on at this price - been eyeing it up for a while and excited to try it out.

First new watch in 2 years !

Looks like it’s back up to full price - glad some of you managed to snag one

Quote Originally Posted by will128small View Post
    I've got one of these. They are nice, though the bracelet is a bit of a letdown. Slight gap where you can see the spring bars, which seems to be a 'manufacturing feature' rather than a random qc issue. Clasp is a bit rattly, and it could do with finer microadjustment. Fortunately it looks great on other straps though.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    100% agree with you on the bracelet - I bought a watchgecko beads of rice which IMO is much better made than the Seiko one and suits it well given the 1960's theme of the model.
    Keith