closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: ALR Watch Register Check

ALR Watch Register Check

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before but for anyone who would like to check a watch is not subject to a theft, loss, or fraud claim can now access the information once registered on the link below. I am not affiliated with the company in anyway but thought it may be useful for anyone buying or considering selling a watch.

Previously I believe it was only available to business, however it seems now that private individuals can access it for a fee of £12 a search for which you are issued with a certificate.

https://www.thewatchregister.com/search/
    Last edited by boring_sandwich; 17th February 2021 at 17:08.

Master
    No register can definitively rule out those things, but I believe that in the last five years the ALR one has clearly proved itself the largest and most effective. From here its success should only accelerate.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    I am not sure if this has been mentioned before but for anyone who would like to check a watch is not subject to a theft, loss, or fraud claim can now access the information once registered on the link below. I am not affiliated with the company in anyway but thought it may be useful for anyone buying or considering selling a watch.

Previously I believe it was only available to business, however it seems now that private individuals can access it for a fee of £12 a search for which you are issued with a certificate.

https://www.thewatchregister.com/search/
    That's a good heads up.
    Cheers