closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Everest strap for Rolex

Journeyman

Everest strap for Rolex

I'm thinking of putting a back Everest rubber strap on my Rolex Air King; does anyone have any experience with them, are they comfortable etc?
    Kind Regards
    Andy B

Craftsman
    I wear one on my 16710 sometimes. I find it very comfortable. The look is great, to my eyes, and the fit to the watch is exceptional. Not for the rare hot summer days though cause you’ll sweat like a pig and they are impudently overpriced of course. I’d look for something more reasonably priced next time fwiw.

They're good but not worth the money. I had one and sold it. They offer different sizes for the version where you keep your existing clasp but not for the buckle and tang version which is very annoying given the price. RubberB are the same I believe.

I've got one for my GMT. Well made and great customer service (mine started to split on a tang hole well out of warranty and replaced FOC)...

But you'll find the same for less. No doubt. Aliexpress is prob not a bad place to look.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I have one, wear it on a sub and love it. I like the way it changes the look of the watch and for me makes it feel more casual. The only downside, was that my wife subsequently recognised that it would fit her wrist.

Journeyman
    Are they the best third party rubber straps for Rolex or is that rubberb? Neither has a strap yet for the new 41mm sub though.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfury View Post
    Are they the best third party rubber straps for Rolex or is that rubberb? Neither has a strap yet for the new 41mm sub though.
    I’ve tried both and would say that both the Everest and RubberB feel and look very similar, there are subtle differences but nothing for me to pick one over the other.

I appreciate there are other bands out there but given the value of the watch, I couldn’t bring myself to put a £20 ‘cheap’ option on it. Obviously the ultimate would be an oysterflex band but that for me is taking it too far.

Journeyman

Thanks

Thanks for the comments and advice, much appreciated.

I found the hole spacing on the Everest to be better than that of the RubberB. For my wrist I find the Everest gives a good fit on my Sub.