closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 401 to 450 of 526

Thread: Had my Covid jab on Friday.

  1. #401
    In the waiting room to have my 1st Pfizer jab 😳

  2. #402
    Why keep adding unnecessary complications/ unknowns when it's already perforce a big experimento.
    Because itís not an experiment when JCVI group has years of vaccine roll-out experience and know-how, their modified plan has obviously worked as the groups 1-9 were covered far quicker with the resultant lives saved (estimated at 10k) you only have to look at Europe to see what a slow/low uptake has done. Take Poland for example, their death rate per million ended up above that of the U.K and cases per 100k were above 500 (and likely higher due to low resting rate) for far too long.
    Similar mistakes to the U.K with Christmas and Easter easing due to pressure from the church.
    If their vaccine plan mimicked that of the U.K. thousands of lives would have been saved.

    (As an aside, the Pfizer MD would never sanction anything thatís not been tested by themselves, thatís how pharma works and whatís written on Ďthe labelí is akin to the tablets with the Ten Commandments on, deviate from that or suggest ďoff labelĒ use and you get fined. They have been bitten by that before and had to pay literally billions out as a result)

    As for the 8 week shortening gap for the 50+? Well they are mostly AZ so no issue on efficacy change from losing 4 weeks of the gap, and the fact that itís actually not a huge amount of people as anyone over 55 has already likely had their second jab plus some of the 50-55 group so itís only a couple of million if that so a few days worth of arm jabbing. Itís more a PR thing to give a sense of urgency to those that havenít got round to it or are hesitant.

    Not worth all the hand wringing over it IMHO.

  3. #403
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cartagena, Spain
    Posts
    14,944
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Because itís not an experiment when JCVI group has years of vaccine roll-out experience and know-how, their modified plan has obviously worked as the groups 1-9 were covered far quicker with the resultant lives saved (estimated at 10k) you only have to look at Europe to see what a slow/low uptake has done. Take Poland for example, their death rate per million ended up above that of the U.K and cases per 100k were above 500 (and likely higher due to low resting rate) for far too long.
    Similar mistakes to the U.K with Christmas and Easter easing due to pressure from the church.
    If their vaccine plan mimicked that of the U.K. thousands of lives would have been saved.

    (As an aside, the Pfizer MD would never sanction anything thatís not been tested by themselves, thatís how pharma works and whatís written on Ďthe labelí is akin to the tablets with the Ten Commandments on, deviate from that or suggest ďoff labelĒ use and you get fined. They have been bitten by that before and had to pay literally billions out as a result)

    As for the 8 week shortening gap for the 50+? Well they are mostly AZ so no issue on efficacy change from losing 4 weeks of the gap, and the fact that itís actually not a huge amount of people as anyone over 55 has already likely had their second jab plus some of the 50-55 group so itís only a couple of million if that so a few days worth of arm jabbing. Itís more a PR thing to give a sense of urgency to those that havenít got round to it or are hesitant.

    Not worth all the hand wringing over it IMHO.
    Not looking for hand wringing/ or a row, just makes for interesting viewing in isolation and against the bigger picture, is all.
    Keep on jabbin'

  4. #404
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    4,300
    Wife had her first jab yesterday. Same place I went for mine, but they were slick as anything this time. She was jabbed & into the waiting area 5 mins after arriving.

    So glad she finally had it, sheís customer facing in a bank & I got mine earlier simply due to age, could get her in over me unfortunately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #405
    Master Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    6,323
    Blog Entries
    1
    Second one booked (only week 8)

    I just game my doctors a call and they booked it right awayÖ

  6. #406
    Master westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Stafford
    Posts
    2,196
    Had a text yesterday to book my second jab, so have done so for this Saturday which is exactly nine weeks since the first.
    I'm 54 with no underlying health conditions, apart from an affinity for red wine and sarcasm. Usually related.

    With the first jab I just had hot flushes for a few weeks, so my wife had that smug 'now you know how I feel' face on.
    Lets see what happens this time...

  7. #407
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    686
    Had my first Pfizer this morning in SW London. The appointment seemed a bit irrelevant - had an hour long queue and the guy recommended we come back at 3 when thereíll be no wait, but no one seemed to take him up on it.

    No side effects so far - will see how this evenings 10k row feels




    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  8. #408
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    208
    2nd Pfizer for us yesterday.
    Bang on time 15 minute's before we were allowed to leave.
    No problems or side effects.

  9. #409
    I just got back from having my second AZ jab.

  10. #410
    Had my second AZ yesterday afternoon, a bit of an achy arm this morning, other than that I feel fine.

  11. #411
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Deal, uk
    Posts
    58
    Had first and only jab, Johnson, yesterday. Here in Italy they've been a tad slower than UK and it shows in the figures. I'm 63. Lucky to have just the one jab as coming back to Italy, summer in UK, for a second, and resulting extra tests and cost, wasn't top of my list of things to do this summer. When asked, the doctor said it's Johnson because of my age, my wife got a different answer.

  12. #412
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    2,374
    Well i went yesterday for my second AZ jab.

    Sit down and usual questions...like most people i had side effects and the worst being a small nagging headache for three or four weeks after the first jab...nothing too bad but i don't get headaches.

    Anyway she said i am sorry you will need to see your doctor i can't give you the second jab.

    As it was right on the limit of 12 weeks and the chance of even getting a doctor's appointment is zero at my practice i have no chance of having two jabs.

    This will now possibly exclude me from holidays and other events.

    I am already about to make a complaint against the NHS as treatment for a serious medical condition over the last three years as been nothing short of a shambles.

    So if you want he second jab don't mention side effects unless like me you are too honest.

  13. #413
    I have my second AZ booked for Monday, which is good timing, as the following week I'm on jury service.

    I do like the idea of the NHS app showing your status, but here under Nicola's dominion, not only are we well behind England in terms of numbers of vaccinations, we don't have that technology.
    Last edited by dkpw; 22nd May 2021 at 12:09.

  14. #414
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cartagena, Spain
    Posts
    14,944
    Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post
    Well i went yesterday for my second AZ jab.

    Sit down and usual questions...like most people i had side effects and the worst being a small nagging headache for three or four weeks after the first jab...nothing too bad but i don't get headaches.

    Anyway she said i am sorry you will need to see your doctor i can't give you the second jab.

    As it was right on the limit of 12 weeks and the chance of even getting a doctor's appointment is zero at my practice i have no chance of having two jabs.

    This will now possibly exclude me from holidays and other events.

    I am already about to make a complaint against the NHS as treatment for a serious medical condition over the last three years as been nothing short of a shambles.

    So if you want he second jab don't mention side effects unless like me you are too honest.
    That sucks about your poor treatment but re the 2nd jab given you don't normally get headaches but have had one for most of a month I reckon it's wise to be cautious...A mate of mine, 70's, just had his first and he ended up in hospital with a thrombosis, he should be OK, released in a couple of days.

    Hope you get the second jab situation sorted.

  15. #415
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    23,828
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    I have my second AZ booked for Monday, which is good timing, as the following week I'm on jury service.

    I do like the idea of the NHS app showing your status, but here under Nicola's dominion, not only are we well behind England in terms of numbers of vaccinations, we don't have that technology.
    Relax, itís as much the fault of Nicola that you canít that it is thanks to Boris that we can.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

  16. #416
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post
    Well i went yesterday for my second AZ jab.

    Sit down and usual questions...like most people i had side effects and the worst being a small nagging headache for three or four weeks after the first jab...nothing too bad but i don't get headaches.

    Anyway she said i am sorry you will need to see your doctor i can't give you the second jab.

    As it was right on the limit of 12 weeks and the chance of even getting a doctor's appointment is zero at my practice i have no chance of having two jabs.

    This will now possibly exclude me from holidays and other events.

    I am already about to make a complaint against the NHS as treatment for a serious medical condition over the last three years as been nothing short of a shambles.

    So if you want he second jab don't mention side effects unless like me you are too honest.
    You should be honest to the doctors, they have in mind your best interests - your health and not your holiday plans. I had my second AZ today and told the doctor about the side effects after my first jab - mild fever overnight, which responded well to paracetamol.

  17. #417

    Had my Covid jab on Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post
    Well i went yesterday for my second AZ jab.

    Sit down and usual questions...like most people i had side effects and the worst being a small nagging headache for three or four weeks after the first jab...nothing too bad but i don't get headaches.

    Anyway she said i am sorry you will need to see your doctor i can't give you the second jab.

    As it was right on the limit of 12 weeks and the chance of even getting a doctor's appointment is zero at my practice i have no chance of having two jabs.

    This will now possibly exclude me from holidays and other events.

    I am already about to make a complaint against the NHS as treatment for a serious medical condition over the last three years as been nothing short of a shambles.

    So if you want he second jab don't mention side effects unless like me you are too honest.
    Was this at a vaccination centre? I had my second AZ on Wednesday, the nurse doing the screening determined that a doctor needed to be consulted, but there was one on site who was going to and fro supporting the assessors. Maybe book your second through NHS on line at one of the bigger vax centres assuming thereís one not too far way, I guess they will have doctors on site, some are giving the injections as volunteers.

    Whatever you do, hope it gets sorted.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  18. #418
    Grand Master Chris_in_the_UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Norf Yorks
    Posts
    38,758
    2nd jab today - smooth and super efficient from signage, car park marshals and staff inside.

    Nice to see some of the younger people getting their first jab - a few were genuinely pleased and emotional.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

  19. #419
    Wales are storming ahead with vaccinations in the younger age groups. Impressive work.

  20. #420
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NW Leics
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    2nd jab today - smooth and super efficient from signage, car park marshals and staff inside.

    Nice to see some of the younger people getting their first jab - a few were genuinely pleased and emotional.
    My second one today as well today, at Derby Arena. Wife and I were in and out in about 12 minutes. Everyone very efficient and empathetic. Pleased to have had my second jab on the same day as the PM! Fingers crossed the side effects tomorrow won't be as bad as last time. They weren't severe but I can definitely do without that.

  21. #421
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Expat in NW France
    Posts
    3,209
    I'm off for my 3rd one (Pfizer) if the morning -

  22. #422
    Master Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    9,192
    Quote Originally Posted by catflem View Post
    I'm off for my 3rd one (Pfizer) if the morning -
    3rd? 😳

  23. #423
    Grand Master wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    10,449
    Gov are trialling a 3rd jab so could be that.

    Either way best of luck catflem

  24. #424
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Expat in NW France
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    3rd? 
    I'm a glutton for punishment .

    My immune system developed a few issues last summer, they're giving people with certain health problems a 3rd shot (over here in France)
    Last edited by catflem; 4th June 2021 at 06:08.

  25. #425
    Master Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    9,192
    Ah, I see, thanks for the explanation. I'm hearing the Pfizer jab is less effective against the Indian variant in older people as well so there might be a 3rd jab for them too.

  26. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Ah, I see, thanks for the explanation. I'm hearing the Pfizer jab is less effective against the Indian variant in older people as well so there might be a 3rd jab for them too.
    Where have you seen that as all the data shown to date shows that the Pfizer performs much better against the variants than the AZ vaccine.

    Might be best if you donít throw hearsay around when it comes to Heath and focused on the evidence and data

    ďÖThe Pfizer vaccine was found to be 88% effective at stopping symptomatic disease from the Indian variant two weeks after the second dose, compared with 93% effectiveness against the Kent variant.
    The AstraZeneca jab was 60% effective against the Indian variant, compared with 66% against the Kent variantÖĒ

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...k-57214596.amp

    https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...-variant-study

  27. #427

    Had my Covid jab on Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post
    Well i went yesterday for my second AZ jab.

    Sit down and usual questions...like most people i had side effects and the worst being a small nagging headache for three or four weeks after the first jab...nothing too bad but i don't get headaches.

    Anyway she said i am sorry you will need to see your doctor i can't give you the second jab.

    As it was right on the limit of 12 weeks and the chance of even getting a doctor's appointment is zero at my practice i have no chance of having two jabs.

    This will now possibly exclude me from holidays and other events.

    I am already about to make a complaint against the NHS as treatment for a serious medical condition over the last three years as been nothing short of a shambles.

    So if you want he second jab don't mention side effects unless like me you are too honest.
    A headache lasting more than a day is a concern especially after you have had a shot of AZ vaccine. We all know there is a risk of blood clots in the brain and we know that Men are at equal risk as women.

    Therefore, I think that whilst it is an inconvenient and most likely overly cautious approach, It was the right thing to do. I donít think you really should be complaining about getting the right level of care.

    However, you do need to speak to a doctor about what your options are now and they should have helped to ensure that happens. I would call the vaccine helpline/booking service.
    Last edited by paw3001; 4th June 2021 at 10:24.

  28. #428
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    23,828
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    (...) we know that Men are at equal risk as women.
    Entirely agree with your post but that is news to me. I though women (and especially younger women using oral contraceptives) were more at risk. Thank you for putting this right.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

  29. #429
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cartagena, Spain
    Posts
    14,944
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Where have you seen that as all the data shown to date shows that the Pfizer performs much better against the variants than the AZ vaccine.

    Might be best if you donít throw hearsay around when it comes to Heath and focused on the evidence and data

    ďÖThe Pfizer vaccine was found to be 88% effective at stopping symptomatic disease from the Indian variant two weeks after the second dose, compared with 93% effectiveness against the Kent variant.
    The AstraZeneca jab was 60% effective against the Indian variant, compared with 66% against the Kent variantÖĒ

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...k-57214596.amp

    https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...-variant-study
    That was my understanding, Rod seems to have got it back to front. Pfizer for now does appear to be the best in class and as the Israelis have proven does dramatically cut transmissability.

  30. #430
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    swansea uk
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Wales are storming ahead with vaccinations in the younger age groups. Impressive work.
    Yes they are telling anyone just to walk in lol.

    My nephew is about 18 or 19 and he had it the other day.

    Mind you in the beginning England seemed way ahead, my 75 year old mother was very late having it

  31. #431
    Master Maysie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere (UK)
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Wales are storming ahead with vaccinations in the younger age groups. Impressive work.
    I had my second Pfizer jab on 20 May in Powys - well ahead of the schedule for my age group. I received a text message from the NHS informing me there was spare capacity at the local mass vaccination centre that day, so I booked a slot and went along. The place was rammed, lines of people queuing all over the place - all very safe still of course and very well managed. Most of the people queueing were youngsters, early - mid twenties I would guess. Great to see the young-uns are keen to get jabbed too.

  32. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Entirely agree with your post but that is news to me. I though women (and especially younger women using oral contraceptives) were more at risk. Thank you for putting this right.
    Not my usual source but it outlines the information nicely. This is from 28th April

    https://www.politicshome.com/news/ar...cases-mps-told

    And then this report on May 2nd outlines that Age is more of a factor driving risk than sex/gender

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...482.html%3famp

  33. #433
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    1,649
    Tricky period ahead where it looks inevitable there will be a stress point between an ongoing reticence to be immunised and the wider ongoing restrictions that causes through perpetuating hot-spots

  34. #434
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NW Leics
    Posts
    6,553
    Quote Originally Posted by monogroover View Post
    My second one today as well today, at Derby Arena. Wife and I were in and out in about 12 minutes. Everyone very efficient and empathetic. Pleased to have had my second jab on the same day as the PM! Fingers crossed the side effects tomorrow won't be as bad as last time. They weren't severe but I can definitely do without that.
    Unfortunately I'm not doing without that. Feeling pretty much the same as last time, like a mild migraine. Having a day off work to take it easy.

  35. #435
    Master Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    9,192
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Where have you seen that as all the data shown to date shows that the Pfizer performs much better against the variants than the AZ vaccine.

    Might be best if you donít throw hearsay around when it comes to Heath and focused on the evidence and data
    It was reported on Sky News today.

  36. #436
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NW Leics
    Posts
    6,553
    https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...gests-12324395


    Pfizer jab recipients have lower antibodies targeting Indian variant, study suggests

  37. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    It was reported on Sky News today.
    Any links to this?

  38. #438
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,028
    Iím In ĎTEAM MODERNAí

    Well, I had Moderna over at St Helenís Totally wicked stadium. Not feeling totally wicked about the whole thing, but Jab done, 6 hours after, dead arm, and no lateral strength whatsoever, so zero birdy dance moves ( of course I donít do that dance) lasted for 48hrs, then disappeared as if nothing happened. Over that 48 hrs Mild head ache, fatigue which resulted in sleep, which was nice. Then the odd feeling, which is more than likely psychosomatic.

    Roll out was straight forward, venue easy to get to, staff as always faultless.

    Other than than back to normal.

    2nd jab due august.

  39. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    It was reported on Sky News today.
    Well Sky is pretty poor but it seems like they are wrong then and not reporting the actual evidence!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  40. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by monogroover View Post
    https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...gests-12324395


    Pfizer jab recipients have lower antibodies targeting Indian variant, study suggests
    So much to unpack here!

    Healthy volunteers
    Results only after 1 dose
    Antibodies are surrogates and do not predict effectiveness
    Antibodies always reduce over time.
    Increasing age is known to lead to lower efficiency of immune system
    No effectiveness data
    No link to the actual confirm effectiveness studies as linked above
    Did mention that dose gaps need to be reduced

    Overall, that is a pretty irresponsible bit of reporting but then what do you expect from Murdoch media!

  41. #441
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Well Sky is pretty poor but it seems like they are wrong then and not reporting the actual evidence!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not a Sky thing - everyone is reporting the same feedback from research that was published in The Lancet

    People who have had the Pfizer-BioNTech jab have lower antibody levels against the Indian Covid variant than those against other strains in the UK, new data suggests.

    The study also indicates that the level of antibodies against the strain lowers with increasing age and that they decline over time.

    Researchers said this highlights the need for a vaccination booster programme for vulnerable people in the autumn.

    The new lab data from the Francis Crick Institute and the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) UCLH Biomedical Research Centre also supports current plans to reduce the dose gap between vaccines

  42. #442

    Had my Covid jab on Friday.

    I am not arguing the data but the way it is reported

    However, the data is lacking and should not be reported as implying a lower effectiveness and that data does not tell us that.

    A lot of extrapolation going on and I stand by my comments above surrounding the data limitations.

    Please have a look at #426 and #440
    Last edited by paw3001; 4th June 2021 at 13:22.

  43. #443
    Master Maysie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere (UK)
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Maysie View Post
    I had my second Pfizer jab on 20 May in Powys - well ahead of the schedule for my age group. I received a text message from the NHS informing me there was spare capacity at the local mass vaccination centre that day, so I booked a slot and went along. The place was rammed, lines of people queuing all over the place - all very safe still of course and very well managed. Most of the people queueing were youngsters, early - mid twenties I would guess. Great to see the young-uns are keen to get jabbed too.
    I have just heard that Powys now has just achieved:
    90% of the population with their 1st jab.
    50% of the population have had 2 jabs.
    70% of 18-25 year olds have had their first jab.

    I have no idea how that compares with other areas, but it seems pretty impressive to me.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1400813515691134976

    Well done and thank you to the volunteers and workers in all of the centres! Great effort.

  44. #444
    Master Red Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunny Bristol
    Posts
    3,966
    Just back from my 2nd OAZ jab...feeling great. No side affects .. none either after the 1st one too...looking forward to a few days camping in the Forest of Dean now

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

  45. #445
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,028
    Wales population 3.1m
    London Population 9m

    Not knocking wales rollout, but for perspective England was hitting nearly 1m doses a day. Go England

    Proud of all of them

  46. #446
    Grand Master Chris_in_the_UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Norf Yorks
    Posts
    38,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    That was my understanding, Rod seems to have got it back to front. Pfizer for now does appear to be the best in class and as the Israelis have proven does dramatically cut transmissability.
    Honestly mate ,it's not helpful trumpeting 'which is currently best', it smacks of vaccine snobbery. Some countries (including India) are having to go for unlicensed vaccines to try and get on top of the situation.

    Latest research on the Pfizer vaccine from today:-

    Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine elicits weaker antibody response against Delta variant, UK study finds

    The emerging data from researchers at the Francis Crick Institute and UCLH Biomedical Research Centre shows decreased vaccination effectiveness, especially after the first shot, on the variant that was first identified in India. Scientists from the study conclude that second doses must be delivered quickly and vulnerable members of the population might need a booster shot by the end of 2021. The study also says that "a single dose might still afford considerably more protection than no vaccination."
    Last edited by Chris_in_the_UK; 4th June 2021 at 18:02.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

  47. #447
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    24,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Anygreg View Post
    Wales population 3.1m
    London Population 9m

    Not knocking wales rollout, but for perspective England was hitting nearly 1m doses a day. Go England

    Proud of all of them
    Perhaps "go NHS" might be more appropriate.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  48. #448
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Perhaps "go NHS" might be more appropriate.
    True, not splitting hairs but most of the staff at these sites arenít NHS staff?
    Go Human race ffs

  49. #449
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    24,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Anygreg View Post
    True, not splitting hairs but most of the staff at these sites arenít NHS staff?
    Go Human race ffs
    No agreed, most are volunteers organised by the NHS.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  50. #450
    Master Anygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cheshire England
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    No agreed, most are volunteers organised by the NHS.
    So we still good to go with the general praise for the human race thus not discriminating any other groups etc?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information