closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hanhart Pioneer One Bronze LE - Here It Is!!

Master

Hanhart Pioneer One Bronze LE - Here It Is!!

My personal resolve to not buy any watched in 2021 has lasted a grand total of 37 days following my perusal of Watchville today and the spotting of this - the new Pioneer One bronze LE. While outside my usual dive watch comfort zone, I've been looking at and lusting after Hanhart watches for a while now. For me the combination of 3 hands, no date, green dial, open 6 & 9 and bronze case is a winner. Proper LE of 150 to boot. Pics below borrowed from Hanhart website.

Last edited by Skip; 6th March 2021 at 17:43.

Craftsman
    They've got a thing for green dial LEs at the moment. Nice Pioneer LE in green as well.
    Both look great though.

Master
    Sold out in one weekend.

I have been wearing the 417 ES LE in bronze almost constantly for a fortnight now - they make a lovely watch.
    Unfortunately with LE's there are usually a lot of speculative buyers that buy on the basis of a quick flip at profit.
    There are quite a few of the 417 LEs for sale now on Chrono24 at a very inflated price range, so I am sure you can expect to see these resurface at inflated asking prices pretty soon.
    D

Master
    I like that a lot. Would be interested to see some pictures and hear your thoughts when you receive it!

This new Hanhart limited is gorgeous with this green dial!
    I own the 417 bronze myself and I confirm their build quality and design is really good.
    I hesitated on this one but I found a bit odd that the dial has fauxtina, as opposed to the hands being totally white.
    But a gorgeous piece!
    I think Hanhart are stepping up at the moment, and they deserve the attention.
    Not too much though, so the prices stay alright ;)

Master
    After what seemed like a long 4 weeks, the watch arrived yesterday. Initial thoughts are very favourable. The case shape/style really suits the bronze, and the dial is the right shade of green - goes hand in hand with the bronze case. Looking forward to see how it ages. Wears very comfortably, really hugs the wrist. Running a respectable 6 seconds fast over the first 24hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    After what seemed like a long 4 weeks, the watch arrived yesterday. Initial thoughts are very favourable. The case shape/style really suits the bronze, and the dial is the right shade of green - goes hand in hand with the bronze case. Looking forward to see how it ages. Wears very comfortably, really hugs the wrist. Running a respectable 6 seconds fast over the first 24hrs.

That's a great looking watch, congratulation!
    My 417 bronze seems to develop patina quite slowly, compared to oris or ch ward bronze, but it's meant to be cusn8 so it should darken a bit

Craftsman
    Very nice. Maybe I should get that LE chrono after all.

Looks really nice, the green dial is set off perfectly with the bronze.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app