closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Doxa Sub 200

Doxa Sub 200

Really like the look of these, particularly the dark blue, and they seem to be good quality and decent value from reviews I've seen. Can't recall seeing one on the forum though, anyone got one?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Master
    I picked that exact model up last March, agonized over the blue vs the orange, but decided Iíd go for the blue and save towards a 1500T or similar in orange.

Itís a beautiful little thing, and very comfortable on the wrist. The winding is very smooth, and mine appears to be well regulated and keeps very good time. It hasnít had much wear, competing against lots of other divers, but I would miss it not being in the watch box.

Sounds very promising, thanks. Where did you get yours?

Grand Master
    AMJ Watches have these for £950 which I think is a fair price for a very attractive Doxa. If I were looking to buy something for £950 I don’t think I could see past this.
    Last edited by TaketheCannoli; 30th January 2021 at 18:33.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RS404 View Post
    Sounds very promising, thanks. Where did you get yours?

Jura, managed to use a 10% code as well, so even better. :)

Journeyman
    The case, side price and domed crystal look really nice. then I spotted it was 42mm. Sadly to big for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RS404 View Post
    Really like the look of these, particularly the dark blue, and they seem to be good quality and decent value from reviews I've seen. Can't recall seeing one on the forum though, anyone got one?

Master
    Yes, really like it.

The lume on the bezel doesnít really work at all. But despite its diameter the short lug to lug and the beads of rice bracelet make it really comfortable.

Itís also significantly thinner than my Sub1500T and is just a much easier watch to wear.

Oddly, when they first came out I wasnít so keen - but I just kept seeing them and they grew on me.

Iím so pleased Iíve got one and if anything happened to it I would buy another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just bringing this thread up from the depths as Iím really quite taken by the new whitepearl colour.

I like the look of the sub 200 but the bezel lume always seems to clash on the other models. This by contrast, is well balanced. Iíve also been thinking about a white diver for a while, including the captain cook 37mm (non-diamantť version) and the Longines Legend 36, but both were just too feminine for my taste.

This one seems suitably unisex. Though I canít work out how the bezel lume works: black lume? No Lume?

Doxa Sub 200

This looks very nice. I have been eyeing up a white dial recently, have even been tempted by the new Arctic GSAR, though Iíve owned 2 standard GSARs and couldnít live with the thickness.

Only thing Iím not too sure about is the bezel, looks very pearly/oysterish, verging on feminine territory. If they had kept the black bezel from the other colours I think I would have been all over it. Need to see it in real life to work out whether I am manly enough to to pull it off

Agreed. A black bezel would have sealed the deal. Still, Iím going to keep my eyes peeled for this one!

Master
    This and my Sub 300T have been amongst my most worn watches the last year.

Doxa Sub 200 by iaintookey, on Flickr