closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Nato OEM?

Craftsman

Omega Nato OEM?

I would like to buy a good quality Nato, but not prepared to pay the £140 Omega ask.

Problem with looking at sites like Ebay is that its difficult to judge the quality.

Anyone know who makes the Omega Nato or can recommend brands they have bought?

Thanks

Its a difficult one, no NATO I have tried have been as nice as Omegas but they are eye watering in price.
    Our hosts deluxe Natos have a similar feel but are a bit thicker and stiffer, the hardware is not as good in my opinion, however they are a 10th of the price.
    I have tried a Georges-straps seatbelt type and it was on par with the Tudor Natos. still not as nice as the Omega
    Judging by other straps I have had from the brand I would say Zulu Divers Nato would be one to look at. https://www.zuludiver.com/collections/professional-nato

Craftsman
    Bark & Jack Broad Weave strap? I have two and their quality is comparable to the Tudor NATO IMHO. Plus they’re single pass so you don’t get all that extra hardware and guff sat on the 12 o’clock side of your wrist. £24 quid each I think I paid for them.

I also have the Omega OEM NATO. Much thicker and plusher. I swap between all three on my Speedy 9300. Depends whether I’m in a plush mood or fancy no 12 o’clock guff hanging off my wrist. If only Omega made a single pass strap I’d be all over that.

Take a look at the Haveston Parade series, might be something there that suits.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    I would like to buy a good quality Nato, but not prepared to pay the £140 Omega ask.

Problem with looking at sites like Ebay is that its difficult to judge the quality.

Anyone know who makes the Omega Nato or can recommend brands they have bought?

Thanks
    Can't comment on Omega quality, but in terms of Natos in general, I would have suggested a Toxic Natos "shiznit" - I have a few and IMO they are the best "high quality" Natos that I've come across. Sadly they are no longer in business.

However, if I was a betting guy, I would swear that these are the same (but don't quote me on this one)
    https://bulangandsons.com/collections/nato-straps

Craftsman
    Thanks guys, appreciate the info :-)