closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Valuations on a couple of Rolex watches.

Master

Valuations on a couple of Rolex watches.

Looking for a couple of valuations if possible - just a guide as to what you think they would be worth selling privately.

1. Seadweller 43 126600. The year 2017 which I guess you could say is the 50th anniversary model before they added the crown at the base of the dial. In excellent condition.

2. Submariner 116610LN. March 2020. Never been worn.

They aren’t for sale and this isn’t a stealth post. I know what I think they are worth, but would like to know what others think. Many thanks.

Master
    Sold my SD43 in mint condition for 10300 12 months ago...they don't seem to be going up in price like some Rolex models so i would say still around that ball park figure.

Maybe submit details to Watchfinder, which would provide a bottom end trade price, and then take a look at equivalent watches on eBay - I expect watches on there sell for maybe £3-500 below what they are advertised for, and occasionally one goes via auction, which is the best measure of what you'd get for it in a private sale (higher price but more grief and more risk!)

I’m not really following the market that closely since Covid hit last year, but would guess at:

£10,500 give or take; and
    £9000-£10,000
    It's just a matter of time...

Blog Entries
    I'd say similar - you pay this to replace these (buy) on the market and possible max private sale value (not what you would get if you sold them to the great dealer market - deduct maybe 30% - depends on their markup - to get a real value ring round or use a broker service)

£10,500 for SD43 126600 - because of age.
    £10K-11K for Sub 116610LN - seeing as it's new condition and age
    Last edited by MartynJC (UK); 22nd January 2021 at 22:05.

Master
    Thanks all, figures around what I was thinking. A friends colleague has approached me and asked if I’d be willing to sell. I’ve vowed to abstain from buying this year, unless I sell some first. Been wearing the SD today and I think it’s underrated.