closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: An interesting story about a Zinex Pilot's watch

Master

An interesting story about a Zinex Pilot's watch

So I am looking to raise some funds for a new piece and put my Zinex ME109S up for sale, trying to find some idea of value I used the wonders of Google and found one for sale in the USA.
    The watch on WUS was sold in 2009 and after some investigation I found that my watch #005 of 115 was the same watch this guy sold in 2009.
    I contacted the seller, who was still active on WUS and he came back to me straight away with this.

Hi UKTotty, that is interesting! At this point, almost nobody knows about that watch. We cannot disclose much about the original sale out of respect for our client's privacy, but what we can tell you is that #005/115 was purchased from our shop back in 2009 to a customer in the UK. This page includes a short video, specs, and list of what was included at the time: https://www.keepthetime.com/videos/z...watch-me-109s/

Hope this helps. Good luck with your sale!

So I found the original sales listing, the original video of the sale and even the condition of the box was discussed in the sales post.
    I thought this was just amazing to find the original sales post 12 years after the sale.
    I bought this from a Pawn Shop in 2016

Sometimes it's hard to find provenance on a Rolex, but to find all this on a weird brand was a breath of fresh air, I wanted to share it with you guys.

So it's pretty much in the same condition it was in 2009 when it sold for $695

Thats a great story, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

what a pleasant surprise! Always nice to learn about what a watch has been through - might help the sale as well!

Interesting story.
    BTW Zinex(Zixen) is not a weird brand. It is one of the better micro brands. I own several of their watches.