closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Quality Dress Watches for Sensible Money...

Threaded View

Quality Dress Watches for Sensible Money...

I was looking for an option of a dressier/sports watch, without spending the same amounts as the more traditional choices of a DJ, AP Royal Oak, Nautilus, Overseas, Piaget, Cartier, or even maybe a well priced GP. Something I could wear anywhere without the added worry.

This led me to noticing a few of the newer Longines watches in the recent sales (and I came very close on a couple), but I also ended up looking at a few posts on here of the Tudor Style range, which I ultimately settled on.

I’m currently quite light on silver dial watches, otherwise I might have stuck with the traditional black (most of my watches are black dials), or the currently very popular blue dial (but both my DJII and 5711 are blue dials).

For the money, at least in the recent sales, I think it offers great value and obviously the backing of a reputable brand.

I like that it has some of the sunburst effects which changes depending on how the light hits, similar to some other dials within the overall group, but it’s not quite as striking as my old silver dial DJ. Also, despite being mostly dial, and rated at 41mm, I think it looks fairly small on my thick wrist - which is why I don’t really get on too well with 36-38mm watches.

Any other well priced options...
    Last edited by Omegamanic; 20th January 2021 at 17:29.
    It's just a matter of time...