closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A. Fattorini Harrogate

Master

A. Fattorini Harrogate

Got a nice courtesy call from Fattorini yesterday advising they were no longer Rolex AD’s. This means there is no Rolex AD in Harrogate a sad loss. I had expressed an interest in a ND sub and they rang to suggest I broaden my search. They didnt have to do that, as a dealer and in terms of customer services they have gone up in my expectations.

Im guessing that leaves Lister Horsfall in Ilkley who certainly invested heavily in a Rolex showroom in 2019

Steve

Craftsman
    You've got Maplin and Webb in York too but I don't rate their CS very highly

Master
    Giving good customer service probably disqualified them from being Rolex dealers......

They do have the Rolex boutique in Leeds, they might want to strip all surrounding AD to focus clients going to the boutique.

I bought my wife an Oris from Fattorini’s and they were excellent, old school service. When we got the watch home I noticed some damage on it and they couldn’t do enough to help, I would certainly buy from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Blog Entries
    Have Rice lost their Rolex AD status as well

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Got a nice courtesy call from Fattorini yesterday advising they were no longer Rolex AD’s. This means there is no Rolex AD in Harrogate a sad loss. I had expressed an interest in a ND sub and they rang to suggest I broaden my search. They didnt have to do that, as a dealer and in terms of customer services they have gone up in my expectations.

Im guessing that leaves Lister Horsfall in Ilkley who certainly invested heavily in a Rolex showroom in 2019

Steve
    That's a shame, they were my old mans go to store and he's had a few Rolex from them, my Pelagos was from there too, always had good friendly service

Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    Have Rice lost their Rolex AD status as well
    Harrogate not showing on the Rolex website as an AD just Hull

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    They do have the Rolex boutique in Leeds, they might want to strip all surrounding AD to focus clients going to the boutique.

I'm sure that there used to be 3 in Leeds? Was Berry's one? There was also a Goldsmiths, I'm sure. Now just the Prestons Boutique.

Yes just prestons now good luck getting anything from them since goldsmiths went they probably getting a lot more calls
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    I'm sure that there used to be 3 in Leeds? Was Berry's one? There was also a Goldsmiths, I'm sure. Now just the Prestons Boutique.
    Sent from my SM-G970F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bokbok View Post
    Yes just prestons now good luck getting anything from them since goldsmiths went they probably getting a lot more calls

Sent from my SM-G970F using TZ-UK mobile app
    If I’m ever feeling too good about myself and need knocking down a peg or two, or just need reminding of my peasant status a trip here always does the trick.

Wife won’t let me in there now simply because of the way I get talked to.

Berry’s was completely night and day in terms of pleasant customer service and sales interaction. So sad they lost their AD status. As OP also found Fattorini’s in Harrogate were always pleasant to deal with, even if they’d not got much in stock. They were always very clear and honest in terms of stock situation and options.

Craftsman
    I found fattorini shocking service personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk