closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Opinions of the speedmaster Mk II

Master

Opinions of the speedmaster Mk II

Does anyone own the current looking at the black dial variant. Any opinions it’s growing I. Me it’s this or a new rail master.

Thanks you’re advance for any thoughts.

I think it is a lovely watch. Many prefer the original but I like the refinements of the reissue.
    Discounts to be had though.

I actually prefer the update, but it would have to be the racing dial for me.
    It's just a matter of time...

I have owned mine since new when it was re-released and it's one of my favourites. Its a large watch but is very comfortable and does not feel that bulky.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sish101 View Post
    I have owned mine since new when it was re-released and it's one of my favourites. Its a large watch but is very comfortable and does not feel that bulky.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves
    Very nice lume and I really like that, currently looking at the black dial variant. I like the racing dial version but I kind of like this version as it’s a bit retro but still modern.

Great watch and they wear really well(thanks largely to the lack of lugs and absolutely superb bracelet!). I have an original black dial but would love to add a modern in racing dial variant. All versions are great, I also really liked the Olympic one from a couple/few years ago and will always have regrets of not grabbing one of those when they were offered at a bargain price at one point.

They are a heavy lump.

I tried one when they first came out but found it too big and chunky. I have a 1969 racing dial now and for my wrist it wears much better. I do love the look of the new one though.

I have had both and still own the newer version, its a very nice watch and great lume. Very underated if you ask me

Master
    I'm a big fan of the MKii and have had at least half a dozen of the original as well as the reissue. I've now just got a really nice, original, Racing dial together with a MKiv, which seemed to make more sense than having both versions of the MKii. However, I also have a Heuer Montreal, the 7750 version, which has an almost identical case design and is very similar overall. My watches all get worn regularly and I find it a lot more relaxing to wear 'vintage' rather than minty fresh new examples that I'm trying to keep unmarked.

Master
    I have the re-issue with racing dial really like the watch. I don't feel the watch sits uncomfortably I feel the opposite probably why it seems to hit the door jamb more often. The case is tall so I do have to be aware of it like I said it's not that noticeable so you have to be aware.

This is the only picture I have taken over the summer not the best but it will have to do.