closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko 2021

Seiko 2021

Found this image doing the rounds; a couple of them have already been released...

Particular attention goes to the limited SPB199 being released as the SPB197, but on a bracelet!

The blue and grey turtle looks good to me too. Unsure about the recently released grey alpinist and the green MM200.

Thoughts?

Very nice, at least four there I would be happy owning

They are really milking the Alpinist thing for all it's worth. We have had about 10 different watches out in the past two years.

Seiko 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    Particular attention goes to the limited SPB199 being released as the SPB197, but on a bracelet!
    Is it true about the spb199/ spb197. Dial color is very special but hard to tell from web picture.

The green mm200 is my favorite so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Goyne View Post
    Is it true about the spb199/ spb197. Dial color is very special but hard to tell from web picture.

The green mm200 is my favorite so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From what’s been discussed elsewhere (unverified sources), it seems that it’s exactly the same watch head and dial, on a bracelet.

The kicker is that having previously sold it at a premium and labelled it as an LE, the new one is supposedly a general release....

A lot of apparentlys and supposedlys, so take it all with a pinch of salt given internet rumours, but if true, it seems a bit underhand by Seiko.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    From what’s been discussed elsewhere (unverified sources), it seems that it’s exactly the same watch head and dial, on a bracelet.

The kicker is that having previously sold it at a premium and labelled it as an LE, the new one is supposedly a general release....

A lot of apparentlys and supposedlys, so take it all with a pinch of salt given internet rumours, but if true, it seems a bit underhand by Seiko.
    Lets hope it’s true. I’d definitely pick one up

Are there any other examples of seiko re releasing a limited under a new reference?

What's the colourway of SPB211? (To my eye it's green with gilt accents but without the fumé effect present in SPB155, but as I'm partially colour blind, could someone confirm, please?)

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    What's the colourway of SPB211? (To my eye it's green with gilt accents but without the fumé effect present in SPB155, but as I'm partially colour blind, could someone confirm, please?)
    Looks brown to me with gilt hands as you say with matching brown strap. Not the best pics though so looking forward to seeing them when released. Fancy the green SPB207.

Ha, thanks!