closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oyster perpetual 41 coral red

Oyster perpetual 41 coral red

Has anybody got one of these? I’d love to see some real life pics if you can- the dial seems to change from orange to red depending on the light....TIA

Plenty on Google.

There was one on SC so would be worth checking that for the seller's pics then checking his posts in the incoming thread.

Missed that - thanks will check it out

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    There was one on SC so would be worth checking that for the seller's pics then checking his posts in the incoming thread.

I tried one (the store has them for display only with a 2 to 3 year waiting list). It is very much a deep orange red and doesn't seem to change that much in real lighting situations.

Craftsman

Unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Olives View Post
    I tried one (the store has them for display only with a 2 to 3 year waiting list). It is very much a deep orange red and doesn't seem to change that much in real lighting situations.

Same as the above. Had the opportunity to try all the combinations available, with none of them particularly attractive. The Coral Red is a Tomato soup shade, i have seen a few online dealers messing around with their camera lighting and description to make this out to be more a Rich deep (Ferrari) Red but sorry, it looks like a bowl of cheap soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    Same as the above. Had the opportunity to try all the combinations available, with none of them particularly attractive. The Coral Red is a Tomato soup shade, i have seen a few online dealers messing around with their camera lighting and description to make this out to be more a Rich deep (Ferrari) Red but sorry, it looks like a bowl of cheap soup.
    Haha. Ok- noted- I’m getting mine tomorrow and prefer the idea of it being more orange than wish washy red as you say- thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l6sev View Post
    Haha. Ok- noted- I’m getting mine tomorrow and prefer the idea of it being more orange than wish washy red as you say- thanks
    Don’t woot, it is a nice shade. Lovely little thing.

Apprentice

A

aaaaaaa